Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Shows story sucks compared to the game. Like everything it does is worse then the game.

Sorren and the cut throat UNSC story is about the only thing semi intriguing compared to the game.
Yeah the cut throat UNSC is why they ditched the child story angle. They figured they probably didn't have enough time (because of audience impatience/possibly being canceled soon) to go through the true spartan story. So they used the corrupt leadership angle as a replacement so they could jump us right into battle.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Ah figured out the second angle. Since they couldn't start with the spartan program, they're going to use the spartan 3s to show us how a spartan is built.

While most of us since Halo CE saw ourselves as MC, they're going to try to build that same attachment through the S3s.

Essentially they scrapped the spartan program. So all the comraderie we expected through waves of Spartans will just be through S3s now. I liked the stoic identity of the Spartans in part cause they don't act like drama queens. We'll see how it plays out on Halo because right now the S3s are just ODSTs with better gear.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Man I don't know how long I can take of this...

Season 2 so far been mid than a bih. From the humanizing of Chief, the plotholes that make no fukking sense, the lack of covenant (On episode 3 now), and just annoying whiny unlikeable characters.

As a Halo head, this is the equivalent of this Simpsons episode-

Was all hype but ended up with a bloated empty corpse that sounds like Halo, but its not my Halo.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not home and I refuse to watch this on my phone/laptop…so I’ll have to check this later in the week.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
?!

Where the hell did it drop, and why so early?! Damn sure isn’t on Showtime OnDemand
I believe you have to wait till a certain day for it to drop, but everyone been watching on Thursday with Paramount+ hot ass garbage app.