Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Oh damn so they really do have a damn fleet ready to fight!

Damn so they had this secret program running whole time and really didn’t care about Reach :whoo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh damn so they really do have a damn fleet ready to fight!

Damn so they had this secret program running whole time and really didn’t care about Reach :whoo:

Man that white consultant dude really gives no fukk and is a manipulative little bytch

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ep 6 was dope! Probably the best acting/dialogue/drama of the series to date

Yea they ain't tryna have Chief suit up at all :dead:

but honestly i like what they're doing with the character. Apples to oranges but it reminds me of what they did with Kratos when you compare the early GoW games to the rebranded Ps4/Ps5 ones. A more introspective and interpersonal exploration of the mc.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Ok I finally see the vision....

It took the MC vs Kai fight. But I finally understand why they shifted the focus of the original anti-military story away from child abduction. I get it. It was a rocky ride though.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
At episode 9 of the first season, the action in this series is :leon: status. They blended the FPS nature and game elements with the live choreography well. The Kwan Han/Woodbine subplot is trash however and I don't personally care about John the person compared to Master Chief screentime.

Imo Microsoft has dropped the ball with Halo as a franchise. Media wise at one point it had the potential to be up there with the Star Wars & Star Treks with the hype of the initial trilogy of games.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Finally finished season 1 and fitting to catch up to season 2 and despite my gripes as a Halo head, its aight. Justified for the criticism, but not so much the trashing as it technically had elements of the Halo series, but in their own weird Hollywood way.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Shows story sucks compared to the game. Like everything it does is worse then the game.

Sorren and the cut throat UNSC story is about the only thing semi intriguing compared to the game.