Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
OK I thought the first episode was pretty good. I watched the last episode then and then try to watch season two lol.
Season 1 was kind if weird, but those episodes focused around the Asian girl were terrible.

But the back story around master chief, Halsey, soren and the artifact were straight though and have value so far in s2.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Looks like they are going to start establishing the Gravemind and Kwan going to be associated with them. The village from episode 1 being connected to it would be an interesting twist.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I re-watched it again. Damn that really was fantastic

An overlooked part was the old lady who refused to leave. Sensational and poignant

You can also tell the budget limitations that dont do the Halo franchise justice. :snoop:

I really think that’s why they killed of Keyes so early and wouldn’t be surprised if they kill of sorrens character to free up some of the budget.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You can also tell the budget limitations that dont do the Halo franchise justice. :snoop:

I really think that’s why they killed of Keyes so early and wouldn’t be surprised if they kill of sorrens character to free up some of the budget.

Still very good effects for this episode. Very impressed

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fantastic episode. The action was on point and seeing John and the Spartans fight armorless vs the Sangheilis was dope, added to the tension knowing how vulnerable they now were. I actually thought the visuals were dope in that regard.

Season 1 was up and down but so far S2 has consistently been fun. Like a poster said earlier tho, definitely felt more like a season finale.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fantastic episode. The action was on point and seeing John and the Spartans fight armorless vs the Sangheilis was dope, added to the tension knowing how vulnerable they now were. I actually thought the visuals were dope in that regard.

Season 1 was up and down but so far S2 has consistently been fun. Like a poster said earlier tho, definitely felt more like a season finale.
The scene with Master Chief and Corporal Perez throwing hands with the Sangheili in the middle of the street/store was :banderas:

The OG Xbox in the old ladies antique store:skip:

Admirals speech and going out like a G :banderas:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

nikka the effects in the show are better than the in game graphics. Stop acting like Halo is Tolkien or Shakespeare. Fanatics like you are always looking for something to dislike when you consume this kind of content. Just have fun. fukk.