Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The scene with Master Chief and Corporal Perez throwing hands with the Sangheili in the middle of the street/store was :banderas:

The OG Xbox in the old ladies antique store:skip:

Admirals speech and going out like a G :banderas:

That’s the exact scene I was thinking of. That ish was dope. Watch enough of those struggle sci-fi movies/tv shows on Netflix and you can appreciate the cgi and effects that went into that Chief/Corporal vs Sanghelli set piece.

And yea the Admiral went out tuff. Sad to lose him tbh but it does set the tone that none of the supporting cast is necessarily safe moving forward.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
nikka the effects in the show are better than the in game graphics. Stop acting like Halo is Tolkien or Shakespeare. Fanatics like you are always looking for something to dislike when you consume this kind of content. Just have fun. fukk.

Yeah obviously it’s a show based off a 2001 video game.

But at the time in 2001 the game was leaps ahead of its time especially for a shooter.

But I get it the shows is a dumbed down version of the video game to expand the franchise.

True believers watch this shows as a tease of what could be. It’s a nock off halo bro they even say it’s not based of the video game. Mc without his helmet is halo blasphemy.

Maybe Mc will show is ass again for you guys.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

But at the time in 2001 the game was leaps ahead of its time especially for a shooter.

But I get it the shows is a dumbed down version of the video game to expand the franchise.

True believers watch this shows as a tease of what could be. It’s a nock off halo bro they even say it’s not based of the video game. Mc without his helmet is halo blasphemy.

instead of John Halo, he's Jimmy Rings

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I mean, you could not watch

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

:comeon:

Please. Get Help. Go Outside.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Soon as the blind breh showed up I was like "oh hell yeah he gonna keep it 100, please keep him in the next episodes"

Blind breh: "Hey cmon now babe :wrist:"

Me: :dahell:

its like damn man they always do this shyt to us. He could've at least been with a black dude. smfh. anyway, he was a decent character while he lasted.

I still don't totally get how the covenant got to reach or why reach was sacrificed so easily. We should've been getting different colony specific episodes instead of this rom com drama shyt.
Well the problem is the games are more popular than the books and its not covered in the game, in fact the game goes left compared to the books as well. In the books they find Reach due to a probe on a UNSC ship similar to Season One.

You gotta admire what they're doing here, its some alternate history type stuff but I like that they are doing their own thing. When Keyes said "Winter Contingency" i geeked out ngl. They should keep it that way, nods to the major events but then doing it their way. Thats the best way to make your mark. Thats what Last of Us did but that was way more accurate. I'm enjoying it but yeah, it could be better. Idk I'm just a Halo fan enjoying it for what it is.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I canceled my audible subscription (I don’t use it anyway especially when I learned Spotify premium has all the same damn books available 😡 😡😡😳) so that I wouldn’t feel as bad when I add showtime/paramount tomorrow :mjlol::mjcry:

This is the shyt I do when I randomly find a show I like

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Soon as the blind breh showed up I was like "oh hell yeah he gonna keep it 100, please keep him in the next episodes"

its like damn man they always do this shyt to us. He could've at least been with a black dude. smfh. anyway, he was a decent character while he lasted.

Well the problem is the games are more popular than the books and its not covered in the game, in fact the game goes left compared to the books as well. In the books they find Reach due to a probe on a UNSC ship similar to Season One.

You gotta admire what they're doing here, its some alternate history type stuff but I like that they are doing their own thing. When Keyes said "Winter Contingency" i geeked out ngl. They should keep it that way, nods to the major events but then doing it their way. Thats the best way to make your mark. Thats what Last of Us did but that was way more accurate. I'm enjoying it but yeah, it could be better. Idk I'm just a Halo fan enjoying it for what it is.

Yeah because MC is a faceless character there gonna do everything they can to make sure the viewers know what they think of us.

But my theory is Soren will be the Sargent Johnson if they make a season 3 and Miranda will be the captain of the pillar of autumn.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

NGL, i saw that too and hit the :snoop:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Just got my showtime/paramount package.

I’m going to watch this thing tonight after the gym lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
First season is a struggle FYI
2nd is fire
Babe, I binged season one during that Showtime/Paramount “free weekend” over the holiday weekend. I finished it in like 4 days. That’s the only reason I added the package :bryan:

If I hadn’t even noticed the free weekend I wouldn’t even know this show exits :mjlol:

Only an extra $5 anyway, but still.

Dammit.:snoop: