Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was so fukking excited to see this movie.
It was horrible. One of the worst movies I have ever seen. The slow motion action scenes made it completely indigestible and boring. The actors were maybe the most annoying cast of all time. Story was beyond ass. I’m really not hating. I was extremely excited to see this and not a hard critic :yeshrug:
Go ahead an neg me:francis:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
:rudy:
Like Godzilla's claws are clean...

Kong is a much more relatable titan. #MamalGang

It just doesn't make any sense for Kong to win in this universe.
Godzilla is more of a casualty of war. Whereas Kong straight up kills humans in his films.

Godzilla doesn’t go out his way to kill humans like Kong does.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did I miss something? Did you see any damage to Godzilla after the Mecha fight?
Didn’t they nuke Godzilla and he wasn’t even scratched

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him take any damage. He just eventually tires out

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Just realize how useless Eleven's friend was. Dude wasn't trying to hacked the system to turn MechaGodzilla, just guess 3 random passwords and got locked out. :skip: Dude did nothing the entire movie.
Getting real tired of the fat sidekick stuff. He wasn’t even comic relief. Had no skills whatsoever. Complete waste.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Godzilla is more of a casualty of war. Whereas Kong straight up kills humans in his films.

Godzilla doesn’t go out his way to kill humans like Kong does.

Look at this victim mentality shyt.:russ: Godzilla has unleashed fiery hell on cities since time immemorial, but he "doesn't go out of his way"? What does that even mean? I like Godzilla. His destruction is legendary, but I don't get this moral high ground you're trying to put him on.

Imagine looking at this glory and thinking "Poor Godzilla! He had no choice!" Own your bodies. :stopitslime:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad I saw this in theaters. I can't imagine seeing this at home for my first viewing.

Got both my shots and needed the theater for this one.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Look at this victim mentality shyt.:russ: Godzilla has unleashed fiery hell on cities since time immemorial, but he "doesn't go out of his way"? What does that even mean? I like Godzilla. His destruction is legendary, but I don't get this moral high ground you're trying to put him on.

Imagine looking at this glory and thinking "Poor Godzilla! He had no choice!" Own your bodies. :stopitslime:

:laff: I was referring to the monsterverse Godzilla.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

He definitely mixed up the choices in that description :mjlol::mjlol:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kong got his ass whipped :wow:

But I mean that was to be expected.

Movie plot made absolutely no fukking sense :bryan: yet it was fire from to start to finish. Literally was on Fast & Furious script shyt :pachaha:

Monster movies don't gotta make sense!:lolbron:

Kong put in work on Mecha though. :yeshrug: He wasn't going out like that. Still the homie.:manny:

My favorite monster flick was Pacific Rim. This right here got me questioning that...PR really messed up that final fight. In the dark, under water...:what:

Still, with Godzilla vs Kong was awful whenever the monsters weren't on screen....:patrice: