Youre a big girl nooooooow!!

That Brehto poster :russ:

No more daddys little girl!!

Garbage ass movie!

:deadmanny:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
i liked kong skull island the best, that film was solid imo :yeshrug:,,, the rest of these film are kinda like re-spawned fluff

Was getting kind of fatigue with constant 100% green screens scene ... Godzilla, Skull Island, and some parts of KOTM is just on another level with visual asthetics.

Wild they started the Monster Verse with some bangers with Synderzilla and Apocalypse Now Island...

To cash grabs like KOTM and GvK. It's great that WB figure out that people really want CGI monster battles like a lot, but that's is an indictment of the films balance and poor writing. So for the writing to get even more shallow, redundant, and try to pander to Marvel Comedy. It's the wrong mix.

Still enjoy the fukk out of KOTM and GvK. These films are heading to Transformer brain rot blockbuster status.

Hollow Earth got great potential for a Kong 2, but WB gotta start giving a fukk.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Was getting kind of fatigue with constant 100% green screens scene ... Godzilla, Skull Island, and some parts of KOTM is just on another level with visual asthetics.

Wild they started the Monster Verse with some bangers with Synderzilla and Apocalypse Now Island...

To cash grabs like KOTM and GvK. It's great that WB figure out that people really want CGI monster battles like a lot, but that's is an indictment of the films balance and poor writing. So for the writing to get even more shallow, redundant, and try to pander to Marvel Comedy. It's the wrong mix.

Still enjoy the fukk out of KOTM and GvK. These films are heading to Transformer brain rot blockbuster status.

Hollow Earth got great potential for a Kong 2, but WB gotta start giving a fukk.

when was the dialogue ever good or a selling point of the Monster Verse? :jbhmm:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I noticed I wasn't turned off by the effects. Maybe besides the space ship shyt. But shyt looked good. Zillas face and Kongs chin hairs blowing in the winds. Mechazilla looked dope. :ehh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I noticed I wasn't turned off by the effects. Maybe besides the space ship shyt. But shyt looked good. Zillas face and Kongs chin hairs blowing in the winds. Mechazilla looked dope. :ehh:
The CGI battles where great. I'm mostly talking about the sets for the human actors. They where green screens and I never enjoyed it.