Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This was a movie theater type of flick. Would've been dope to see it in IMAX. Almost all of the humans in the movie were annoying & not needed. The deaf little girl did a great job conveying emotion with Kong though. Other than that, meh. The ending seemed really rushed & could've been better:ld:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
great fight night flick kong was out his weight class but he still had a decent showing:ehh:

Oh and that King Kong cartoon>>>the godzilla joint:mjpls:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Really should have been Kong feat Zilla...

At the end of the last movie it showed all the titans bowing to Zilla but in this one it says he killed them all :dwillhuh:

People talking about Kong taking L's but he had Zilla reaching for that atomic breath 15 seconds into every fight cause he knew he couldn't go toe to toe with Kong :hubie:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sooner or later... They gotta improve it or die out like Transformer. Right now... It's no fukks status.
die out like transformers? Bumblebee, thje last transformer movie made $300 million profit. If $300 million PROFIT is dying out, fukk sign me up today

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Really should have been Kong feat Zilla...

At the end of the last movie it showed all the titans bowing to Zilla but in this one it says he killed them all :dwillhuh:

People talking about Kong taking L's but he had Zilla reaching for that atomic breath 15 seconds into every fight cause he knew he couldn't go toe to toe with Kong :hubie:

U my breh but :stopitslime:
I mean he had Kong laid out foot on neck season know your place breh or near time I’ll kill you :hhh:
Godzilla atomic breath is his move just like Kong throwing punch’s like a boxer is his move
U forget he had him choked out underwater till humans saved him :mjlit:

Godzilla is a season vet fighting stronger monsters while Kong a youngin fighter dealing with dinosaurs and shyt:lolbron:

Godzilla did get his ass beat by mechaBROCKLESNAR tho :russ:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I can't be the only one who laughed watching godzilla get that WWE treatment at the end. Ol boy was getting clotheslined, slapped up, upper cutted and stomped out like nothing before he got some backup :mjlol:

JR: "Mah Gawd and Heaven! Kong is back up from the locker room! He's come to and business is about to pick up!"
Lawler: "A King recognizes a King....that Kong is a King JR, lemme tell ya"...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I almost NEVER agree when people say "turn your brain off" when you watch a movie...but this is probably the first time when it's true for me.
Because if you put some thought into any of the plot points, it really doesn't make any sense at all.

-Why does "Apex" have their own personal secret "Hyperloop" system that connects Pensacola Florida with Hong Kong underground with what looks like alien or far future technology?
-How does Apex have control of an entire "Fleet" including a fully-armed aircraft carrier with mutiple F-35 planes and multiple other warships? Is the US Navy involved with this plan, or does Apex own all this stuff themselves?
-If Apex's magical "HEAVY" ships are fully capable of flying into and out of the "Hollow Earth" on their own, what exactly did they need Kong for anyway?
-The Apex base was at Antarctica, yet Godzilla's burned a hole straight down from Hong Kong all the way to King Kong's castle. Does that mean that Kong's castle was located directly under Hong Kong...or that it was located at the exact center of the Earth? EITHER one of this ideas it totally crazy. So, either Kong (without any kind of vehicle) moved so fast that he "hopped" thousands of miles nonstop from Antarctica to China, OR Godzilla's breath is to strong it blasted a hole 4000 miles deep instantaneously.
-If its so hard to "fall" into the Hollow Earth, how is it so much easier to just fly right out of it? Shouldn't it be harder to go up than down?
-OK, I understand that the "computer" that controlled Mechagodzilla was based on Monster Zero's brain. But who build the actual "robot" body, and how is it powerful enough to fight Godzilla?
-Apex said they were looking for a "power source". Yet somehow they got Mechagodzilla working just by transferring INFORMATION from the Hollow Earth. How does that work again??

I'm actually going to forgive most of that stuff because I thought the movie was really entertaining for the monster fights, but there's nobody out there that can honestly say they understand this movie. I don't think the writers themselves understand this movie, they were just like "OK, let's get the monkey and the dino together in an Asian city so they can beat on each other!! If we set it in China instead of Tokyo we'll make a lot of money on Chinese ticket sales!"
If I remember correctly aliens were actually supposed to be introduced since they are a staple of Godzilla lore. That an got scrapped :francis:Ghidorah being introduced proved that's where they were headed:francis:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I can't be the only one who laughed watching godzilla get that WWE treatment at the end. Ol boy was getting clotheslined, slapped up, upper cutted and stomped out like nothing before he got some backup :mjlol:

Don't forget the knee strikes :myman:

And his head smashed into the building like a turnbuckle:russ: