Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Not impressed with this movie 27 mins left - rename the title of the Movie: Kong meets Godzilla in the city of Technicolor and Fluorescent lights; super sciencey version of Jurassic world where there are Strange Things taking place. sprinkle in bits of the night scene from Avatar and a few 2 min of titan fights here and there. Another movie where the trailer is much better than the movie it’s selff. The acting is horrible. They had 5 years to get this right. Looks some of the cinematography and settings were leftover and reused from WW84
tenor.gif

Ps - the lights in this movie are giving me a headache. Whose dumbass idea was it use bright eye burning neon throughout this movie??? . I want tu bf compensated for having to purchase Advil pm. Most unnecessary convoluted plots and side stories. That I’ve seen in a while .
Its the puny humans i swear

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
People expected Oscar level dialogue in this? :russ: dummies... Movie had more than enough story elements to suffice. We mostly here for the action :dahell:

I remember reading about one of the last movies there wasn't enough Gohzwah and too much humans.. and now they mad Morgan freeman wasn't in the shyt

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe that originally I thought a King could go up against a GAWD! :wow:nikka was laughing in Kong's face twice.

A nice Kaiju flick this was.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Besides the fight itself movie just OK. Kong was getting his ass whipped all movie. Gojira beat him within an inch of his life. Mecha was whipping everybody's ass. This started coming off like a power ranger movie at the end.

Paper Boy was annoying in this from beginning to end and his character not needed. Neither the little deaf girl.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My friend called this movie, “Spy Kids 6: Adventures with Kong and Zilla” ,
:mjlol::laff:
He’s not lying tho - movie was a travesty, the comedic sidekick was not comedic, running around Hong Kong with 12 yr olds. Not to mention, the fate of humanity resting with a 5 yr old’s sign language/mental telepathy. went from a 7/10 to a 6 in less than 24 hrs. HBO Max - the graveyard of action/fantasy movies.

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Ehh, typical by the numbers popcorn flick.

The human element just drags these films down

Might be some gifs in there to make, then I'll throw it in the recycle bin

-Paper Boi's character did remind me of Woody Harrelson in that 2012 film. Both conspiracy nuts

-Plot armor is crazy, there were so many times the human stars should've died

-Godzilla scratching Kong like a scorned woman :francis:

-AOC was tripping. Did she not figure out by that point that pointing guns at someone who could control Kong is a bad thing?

-And her father, were they going for an evil Tony Stark?

-And why did the mech scientist catch cold feet? He was all about that action until it was go time. 'um the power may be unstable, we need more time to study it' :mjlol:

-Is this it for these films? What can they do next?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Joint was pure piff...Zilla was getting a little nervous when Kong got his hands around his skull....

Zilla wanted the smoke and got it....BK had to come through with the assist.