Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
As a Zilla stan this movie was amazing :banderas:

I see Kong stans really trying to run with the 'Godzilla is stupid' narrative. The G-Man has shown many times over multiple movies he's smart as hell, so what you really trying to say? Seems kinda :mjpls: if you ask me

And since Kong took the L to said 'dumb lizard' then what does that make him? :mjpls:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
See the julzing starts.
:wow:
You can only
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

when you can't deal wit facts. Which is what u Kong stans being doing since we found out the winner:ufdup:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can only
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

when you can't deal wit facts. Which is what u Kong stans being doing since winner was determined:ufdup:

I never once denied kong lost.
:ufdup:

You the one started talking about movie titles once I mentioned mecha Godzilla
:umad:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That shyt had me flummoxed. I was legit :dwillhuh: when none of the scientists were asking why there was a big ass temple and throne room in the center of the earth. Like none of them had questions? None of them were surprised when Kong opened a big ass door and then proceeds to pick up a giant axe?
I think the implication was that the Kong species built the temple, based on the giant Kong statue outside of it and that the fact that the doors had Kong-sized handprints on them. This version of Kong is a feral member of a civilized group of Hollow Earth apes.

This was the dumbest movie I have seen this year so far...fuucking loved it!
That's basically how I feel about it. It felt like a movie written by a child playing with action figures, but I found it highly entertaining.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Idk whats worse, having a sluggish almost brainless Zilla beat a faster, smarter Kong...or

Kong beating MechaZilla who was literally dragging Zilla all over the city....

So Kong lost to Zilla for the fans, but beat Mecha for who? Its just too ridiculous...I'm not even gonna go into the downright spaceships they have and the whole Kong backstory, it was mindless or a mindless film.

5/10. It feels completely average, the fights where meh, and the plot went no where, which would be fine, if the series had no plot to begin with....
"Kong beating Mecha" - did we watch the same movie :mjlol:

Mecha put Kong on his ass the first time they squared off, then the second time Kong was about to get his head split open before fatboy from deadpool threw the drink on the computer to short out Mecha's power. That created the opening for Godzilla to power up the axe and Kong finished it off.

You're acting like Kong threw the 1s with Mecha and Tyson KO'd it or some shyt :dead:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
"Kong beating Mecha" - did we watch the same movie :mjlol:

Mecha put Kong on his ass the first time they squared off, then the second time Kong was about to get his head split open before fatboy from deadpool threw the drink on the computer to short out Mecha's power. That created the opening for Godzilla to power up the axe and Kong finished it off.

You're acting like Kong threw the 1s with Mecha and Tyson KO'd it or some shyt :dead:
When its all said and done Kong delivered the death blows. And without Kong, Zilla was a done deal about to get the death blow himself.

:umad:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
shyt was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiight.

Gonna give it another spin with my hood rat frends lol, but yeah pretty mid. Great spectacle and it would be unfair to not kinda turn your brain off for this, but there is plenty of lulls throughout.

Skull Island is still the best offering from this franchise. And my blackness won't allow me to believe that racism didn't play a role in how they made Kong look.

full