Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
ATL breh character was borderline c00nish moist. I hated him.

Zilla washed Kong twice and let him know he could kill him but he wasn’t there for that at the time he had a mission to finish. He gave him the buck50 to remember.

I hated every human character in the film.

this film made no sense at all. Fight scenes were good and I loved the sounds. They had Kong acting like every 90’a action hero down to him popping his shoulder back in place. My god a shyt show.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I honestly prefer a recut of Godzilla/KOTM/GvK without the cringe human bs. The only decent human bits was ever Bryan Cranston.

Skull Island is actually good shyt. I don't understand why this is so difficult is to simply write decent characters.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Y'all Coli nikkas is the most lying fronting ass nikkas

Godzilla is a bytch, first of all Kong had Godzilla in the rare naked and you know damn well Kong would of choke him out but hey The Director of the movie is a GODZILLA fan

Anyways when Godzilla put a foot in Kong Chest :mjcry:

Godzilla stank breath tried to scare him and show dominance by screaming like a bytch

Kong roared back like bytch nikka I ain't never scared do it hoe

Godzilla bytch ass was like:picard: and bounce

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not impressed with this movie 27 mins left - rename the title of the Movie: Kong meets Godzilla in the city of Technicolor and Fluorescent lights; super sciencey version of Jurassic world where there are Strange Things taking place. sprinkle in bits of the night scene from Avatar and a few 2 min of titan fights here and there. Another movie where the trailer is much better than the movie it’s selff. The acting is horrible. They had 5 years to get this right. Looks like some of the cinematography and settings were leftover and reused from WW84
tenor.gif

Ps - the lights in this movie are giving me a headache. Whose dumbass idea was it use bright eye burning neon throughout this movie??? . I want to be compensated for having to purchase Advil pm. Most unnecessary convoluted plots and side stories. That I’ve seen in a while .

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Y'all Coli nikkas is the most lying fronting ass nikkas

Godzilla is a bytch, first of all Kong had Godzilla in the rare naked and you know damn well Kong would of choke him out but hey The Director of the movie is a GODZILLA fan

Anyways when Godzilla put a foot in Kong Chest :mjcry:

Godzilla stank breath tried to scare him and show dominance by screaming like a bytch

Kong roared back like bytch nikka I ain't never scared do it hoe

Godzilla bytch ass was like:picard: and bounce

King asked for smoke and found out his lungs was too short to Hotbox with God(zilla). :ahh:

Could not be my Kaiju. :hubie:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The movie is straightforward....he is an idiot
I almost NEVER agree when people say "turn your brain off" when you watch a movie...but this is probably the first time when it's true for me.
Because if you put some thought into any of the plot points, it really doesn't make any sense at all.

-Why does "Apex" have their own personal secret "Hyperloop" system that connects Pensacola Florida with Hong Kong underground with what looks like alien or far future technology?
-How does Apex have control of an entire "Fleet" including a fully-armed aircraft carrier with mutiple F-35 planes and multiple other warships? Is the US Navy involved with this plan, or does Apex own all this stuff themselves?
-If Apex's magical "HEAVY" ships are fully capable of flying into and out of the "Hollow Earth" on their own, what exactly did they need Kong for anyway?
-The Apex base was at Antarctica, yet Godzilla's burned a hole straight down from Hong Kong all the way to King Kong's castle. Does that mean that Kong's castle was located directly under Hong Kong...or that it was located at the exact center of the Earth? EITHER one of this ideas it totally crazy. So, either Kong (without any kind of vehicle) moved so fast that he "hopped" thousands of miles nonstop from Antarctica to China, OR Godzilla's breath is to strong it blasted a hole 4000 miles deep instantaneously.
-If its so hard to "fall" into the Hollow Earth, how is it so much easier to just fly right out of it? Shouldn't it be harder to go up than down?
-OK, I understand that the "computer" that controlled Mechagodzilla was based on Monster Zero's brain. But who build the actual "robot" body, and how is it powerful enough to fight Godzilla?
-Apex said they were looking for a "power source". Yet somehow they got Mechagodzilla working just by transferring INFORMATION from the Hollow Earth. How does that work again??

I'm actually going to forgive most of that stuff because I thought the movie was really entertaining for the monster fights, but there's nobody out there that can honestly say they understand this movie. I don't think the writers themselves understand this movie, they were just like "OK, let's get the monkey and the dino together in an Asian city so they can beat on each other!! If we set it in China instead of Tokyo we'll make a lot of money on Chinese ticket sales!"