Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Best thing about this movie is the fights actually took place in daylight. That last flicks everything was dark af.

Its a very very dumb movie but it entertains and thats all I asked for. My daughters liked it and were rooting for Kong even tho he got punked most of the movie but he ain't built for Zilla.

Yes the writing sucked and Adam Wingard isn't a very good director still but they made it work overall with a silly but entertaining flick. People need to shut their brains off for this one or avoid it all together.

The new 4k of the first Godzilla brightened it up a lot... looks real nice

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Why do all nikkas hate kong so much in here? Like what's the deal?:gucci:
Nobody hates him the Kong stans did this to themselves. nikkaz got way to hype over the initial release trailer now they
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

:ufdup: We tried to warn em Kings lose crowns:ufdup:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I don't get it either. If I wanted to talk shyt I could say mecha Godzilla fukked up Godzilla proving man is the true apex predator. But Godzilla fans ain't ready for that.
:mjgrin:
The point would be taken if the movie was Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla(with assistance from Ghidorah) but it wasn't:sas1::ufdup:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The point would be taken if the movie was Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla(with assistance from Ghidorah) but it wasn't:sas1::ufdup:
Imo the most terrifying godzilla on paper by far is
Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack.
It was resurrected by becoming possessed by all the souls of those killed during world war 2 :deadmanny: