Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Action was fire the humans, storylines,plot, writing was straight trash

6/10

Low key mad Zilla literally had his foot on Kongs neck and took the battle

WTF was that Kong

Yes my nikka destroyed the robot but Zilla can take half the credit by letting Him wirelessly charge his axe for maximum damage

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Idk whats worse, having a sluggish almost brainless Zilla beat a faster, smarter Kong...or

Kong beating MechaZilla who was literally dragging Zilla all over the city....

So Kong lost to Zilla for the fans, but beat Mecha for who? Its just too ridiculous...I'm not even gonna go into the downright spaceships they have and the whole Kong backstory, it was mindless or a mindless film.

5/10. It feels completely average, the fights where meh, and the plot went no where, which would be fine, if the series had no plot to begin with....

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Idk whats worse, having a sluggish almost brainless Zilla beat a faster, smarter Kong...or

Kong beating MechaZilla who was literally dragging Zilla all over the city....

So Kong lost to Zilla for the fans, but beat Mecha for who? Its just too ridiculous...I'm not even gonna go into the downright spaceships they have and the whole Kong backstory, it was mindless or a mindless film.

5/10. It feels completely average, the fights where meh, and the plot went no where, which would be fine, if the series had no plot to begin with....
Can’t let you get away with the G-Man slander. How is he sluggish and dumb? Godzilla was getting on all fours and sprinting at times, he looked in peak condition :whew:.

Listen, Kong isn’t strong enough or have enough in his locker to go toe to toe with Godzilla. This smart angle y’all keep saying is corny too like Godzilla is retarded. You get in a fight with a motivated lion and see where all that intelligence gets you.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Best thing about this movie is the fights actually took place in daylight. That last flicks everything was dark af.

Its a very very dumb movie but it entertains and thats all I asked for. My daughters liked it and were rooting for Kong even tho he got punked most of the movie but he ain't built for Zilla.

Yes the writing sucked and Adam Wingard isn't a very good director still but they made it work overall with a silly but entertaining flick. People need to shut their brains off for this one or avoid it all together.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
[QUOTE="E-Bonix, post: 41448635, member: 1649"]Best thing about this movie is the fights actually took place in daylight. That last flicks everything was dark af.

Its a very very dumb movie but it entertains and thats all I asked for. My daughters liked it and were rooting for Kong even tho he got punked most of the movie but he ain't built for Zilla.

Yes the writing sucked and Adam Wingard isn't a very good director still but they made it work overall with a silly but entertaining flick. People need to shut their brains off for this one or avoid it all together.[/QUOTE]
King Ghidaroh generates storms hurricane force winds it makes sense the sun wouldn't be out when he's around