Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Who the fukk built the temple in hollow earth?

That shyt had me flummoxed. I was legit :dwillhuh: when none of the scientists were asking why there was a big ass temple and throne room in the center of the earth. Like none of them had questions? None of them were surprised when Kong opened a big ass door and then proceeds to pick up a giant axe?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They made Kong look kinda weak

2nd fight when he got home, thing wrapped itself around kong and was about to suffocate him with its wing and had to be helped by humans :beli:

Fighting Godzilla and then goes out like Goku with a heart problem :beli:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Mindless action monster flick. It didn't try to do too much and just kept it moving. Some parts reminded me of those Spy Kid movies for some reason.:pachaha: Just the weird ridiculousness of it all.

Mecha was :banderas: made Godzilla his bytch. Zilla got curb stomped and Brad Pitt in Once upon a time in Hollywood face smashed. Drug through the mud like a hoe. :russ:

Kong on the other hand got bailed out by the humans 3 times then needed a adrenaline shot to the heart a la pulp fiction :mjlol:
Kong was coo tho. He just a big monkey at the end of the day. :francis:

I enjoyed it for what it was. :manny:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
No, Godzilla Vs. Kong Doesn't Have an End Credits Scene, and This Is Why - IGN
According to an interview at Syfy Wire, director Adam Wingard has said that footage previously planned for a post-credits scene has instead been used elsewhere in the film.

“We actually shot a post-credits scene but then we ended up using it in the movie," Wingard told Syfy Wire. "[It was] one of those things where we shot it as one idea, and we got into editorial and realized 'we need a moment at a certain point in the movie,' [so] we ended up taking that footage and using it in a different context in the movie and it really, really worked for us."
:jbhmm:
It was the skull head...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
To me the 1st Godzilla in this generation's monster verse had the best cinematography. That is a beautiful movie.. but Quicksilver is a horrible actor. Walt White should have been the star..

This is a gorgeous movie too tho..