Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Geordi

All Star
Daps
All the humans in this movie were annoying or dumb as fukk:mjlol: The only thing that paperboi team did was pour water on a console.

Plot was so poorly done it made it feel like another half of the movie was missing.

Mechagodzilla was alive for like 10 minutes and did less damage than the Kong and Godzilla fights:gucci:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I remember that but what was the motivation to find him?

I just think the movie should’ve been 15-30 min longer to explain some stuff. Like when did Kong end up off Skull Island in the fake dome in the first place and how did they neutralize him to even make him captive?

In KOTM, the map showed Kong was still on the real Skull Island so I’m like if Godzilla wants him, why didn’t he track him down after he beat Ghidorah and all the other titans bowed to him? In that movie, they explained Kong ignored Ghidorah’s call
That dome was on Skull Island. The storm took over the island, but ya they should’ve explained how they were able to build all that shyt on the island.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think its because even tho Godzilla views Kong as an alpha he never leaves skull island so his threat level to him obviously isn't as high as King Ghidorah, King Ghidorah gives zero fukks he wants to conquer the entire planet & everything within it which obviously Godzilla not having. Kong is content with chilling on his island so him Godzilla crossing paths is minimal at least that's my theory:manny:
Nah that's actually why:manny:Godzilla was shown on that interactive world map during marketing for King of monsters that Godzilla passed skull island every now and then. In the novel it was shown unless it involved Skull Island Kong didn't give a fukk about anything else going on. When Ghidorah put the hit out on Earth Kong was like:rudy::camby:Godzilla didn't care about Kong either cause he wasn't disturbing the balance so he's like stay your ass off the oceans :ufdup::birdman:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Next Godzilla movie should be this nikka
R7a72010988b26b9aaa11c53ff416bf2b

The oxygen destroyer was used in KOTM get those rights Legendary from Toho:wow::banderas:
His origins could easily be implemented into a modern movie as well
Destoroyah originated as a colony of microscopic crustaceans from the Precambrian Era that had thrived living in anaerobic environments. When the Oxygen Destroyer was detonated in Tokyo Bay to kill the first Godzilla in 1954, the crustaceans were mutated from exposure to the chemical weapon and began to evolve abnormally over the next 40 years, incorporating Micro-Oxygen into their biological processes. After being disturbed by an underwater mining operation, the crustaceans moved to the surface and began feeding on organic life, gradually combining with each other into larger and more deadly forms.
:whoo:

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dome was on Skull Island. The storm took over the island, but ya they should’ve explained how they were able to build all that shyt on the island.
Oh okay that would make sense. I thought it was a fake dome they built to make him think he was there or some shyt.

movie needed at least 20 more min to flesh out more of the story

no clue how they put a Wakanda barrier up

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
What didn't you like about it breh?

The whole thing just bored the shyt outta me. Even the fight scenes felt soulless and hollow. I think I'm just getting old. :mjcry:

Kong in Hollow Earth was kinda cool I guess :ld:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The dome was alluded to have been created to hide Kong's presence from Godzilla. The doc chick's biggest concern about taking Kong out the dome to Antartica was that Godzilla would find him. Im sure there were other reasons as well but the only one that was given in the movie (probably cut scenes) is to hide Kong so he can flourish on the island.

We dont know when Godzilla woke up in this monsterverse but it was some time after Skull Island so when Godzilla did wake up and start patrolling the planet, the we were already aware of Kong for a couple decades it seems. Then the dome was erected.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Solid flick. Action saved it though cuz everything else was head scratching. Mechazilla was legit Whooping Godzilla ass for like 10min lol. I don’t even remember him landing a blow :russ: idk If kong tired him out or what but dude was getting beyond washed. Kong still had a little saving grace at the end at least. The sonning zilla gave him though was :sadcam:....he was ready for the smoke again so props to him. I give it a 7.5/10 just cuz the script so damn weak.

Last edited: