Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Next Godzilla movie should be this nikka
R7a72010988b26b9aaa11c53ff416bf2b

The oxygen destroyer was used in KOTM get those rights Legendary from Toho:wow::banderas:
His origins could easily be implemented into a modern movie as well
Destoroyah originated as a colony of microscopic crustaceans from the Precambrian Era that had thrived living in anaerobic environments. When the Oxygen Destroyer was detonated in Tokyo Bay to kill the first Godzilla in 1954, the crustaceans were mutated from exposure to the chemical weapon and began to evolve abnormally over the next 40 years, incorporating Micro-Oxygen into their biological processes. After being disturbed by an underwater mining operation, the crustaceans moved to the surface and began feeding on organic life, gradually combining with each other into larger and more deadly forms.
:whoo:
This mf was overpowered.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The KOTM director said in the past he's a huge fan of MechaGodzilla &Biolante. One of those is off the table now not really a fan of Biolante she was created off Godzilla DNA could be easy to make be made into movie as well since the nikka DNA is literally everywhere:manny:. How about him
latest

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My son was legit pissed after watching lastnite.
"We supposed to throw hands, he scratching and biting like a punk!" :damn::to:

I ain't seen him like this since Thanos whooped Hulk.
He'll be alright.
:mjlol:
Use it as a lesson to teach your son that if you aint got what it takes to stop a man from doing whatever he want he want to you, you have no place to call that man a punk. :skip:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This mf was overpowered.
He's one of the legit few that can actually kill Godzilla:merchant:. If they wanted to end the monsterverse he's the only logical choice imo:banderas:. Keizer King Ghidorah with Destroyah vs Godzilla Kong & all the earth titans on some Destroy all monsters type shyt:wow::huhldup: . They both work because neither gives a fukk about balance only destruction & death:win::banderas:

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Aside from the brief explanation of small details the Black man was the only Hugh-man I ended up giving any fukk about :lolbron:. Apex whole security force needs to be fired.

-I gave Kong a pass for the first fight since his ass had NO CHANCE against the Gawd in open water. The final result was as it was meant to be & I'm glad they got a result before the team up.
-I didn't even bother trying to make real sense of hollow earth, visuals were on point. I was just like "I know Gawdzilla ain't about to blow a hole to the center of the earth". Then he proceeded to do it :manny:.
-I only wish there was a few more minutes of them fighting MechaZilla as a team.

-I thoroughly enjoyed this. Ran it back & rewatched the fights immediately afterwards.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
KOTM clearly the best of the 3/4 if you count Skull Island.

But yeah turn your brains off for these movies.

Shin Godzilla is creepy tho. :merchant:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
word

dumb nikkas complaining about the scientific inaccuracies of Two big ass Monster giants that have done shyt like this in previous films

:mjlol:

giphy.gif

its a movie, just enjoy it

:yeshrug:

Fam stop with the passive aggressive sideline dissing. If you enjoy trash cool. that aint gonna stop people from pointing out wack shyt. Its 2021.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I liked it

Didn't love it

A strong 3/5

I'm not feeling like they overlooked anything but it was too cartoony

The way Kong was acting. Talking. Exploring ruins. Wielding tools. Like they could have just had a 100 foot tall "the Rock" play this part. Didn't seem like force of nature, just a super huge homie.

Godzilla was a little funny style too

But it was def cool. Fights were fun