Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
And transformers..... minus the cartoon one :lolbron:

My issue with Transformers was never the humans, but with the people who wanted to put their own stamp on things, and put out some ugly ass looking Transformers. Don't get me on Devastator and the Dinobots.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The human death toll in this was crazy. The navy lost 2 aircraft carriers. That’s about 10k right there and nobody batted an eye:russ:The dome they had Kong in kept Godzilla from sensing him. The woman said it right before she said Godzilla would be on they ass soon as they left the island.
Yeah I remember that but what was the motivation to find him?

I just think the movie should’ve been 15-30 min longer to explain some stuff. Like when did Kong end up off Skull Island in the fake dome in the first place and how did they neutralize him to even make him captive?

In KOTM, the map showed Kong was still on the real Skull Island so I’m like if Godzilla wants him, why didn’t he track him down after he beat Ghidorah and all the other titans bowed to him? In that movie, they explained Kong ignored Ghidorah’s call

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i feel like out of the 4 movies that dropped thus far

this one had the least amount of human scenes

but that might just be all in my head

basically they're getting better

Godzilla 2014 was ruined by humans tho
Naw this one by far the worst. The whole paper boi storyline is some of the worst shyt I've seen in a long time. fukking old ass man running around with some big headed white bytch and some fat kid. Imagine a fukking redittor and two teens sneaking around facilities with highly confidential shyt. :francis:

:mjcry:This shyt was supposed to take Alexander Skarsgard to the next level.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Just seen it. Not bad. And I’m laughing at all you nikkas who really thought G-Man was gonna let a overgrown ape beat him after he went up the ranks and beat Ghidorah in the Titan Wrestling Federation. Kong had help and still caught the foot on his chest, they had to break out the paddles :mjlol::mjlol:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The God should send this bum to hollow earth to train Kong

he'll be a good sparring partner:mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw this one by far the worst. The whole paper boi storyline is some of the worst shyt I've seen in a long time. fukking old ass man running around with some big headed white bytch and some fat kid. Imagine a fukking redittor and two teens sneaking around facilities with highly confidential shyt. :francis:

:mjcry:This shyt was supposed to take Alexander Skarsgard to the next level.

:mjlol:
When has any giant monster movie taken any actor to the next level

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yeah I remember that but what was the motivation to find him?

I just think the movie should’ve been 15-30 min longer to explain some stuff. Like when did Kong end up off Skull Island in the fake dome in the first place and how did they neutralize him to even make him captive?

In KOTM, the map showed Kong was still on the real Skull Island so I’m like if Godzilla wants him, why didn’t he track him down after he beat Ghidorah and all the other titans bowed to him? In that movie, they explained Kong ignored Ghidorah’s call
I think its because even tho Godzilla views Kong as an alpha he never leaves skull island so his threat level to him obviously isn't as high as King Ghidorah, King Ghidorah gives zero fukks he wants to conquer the entire planet & everything within it which obviously Godzilla not having. Kong is content with chilling on his island so him Godzilla crossing paths is minimal at least that's my theory:manny:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Cool movie, but it’s dumb as hell and I need to know the strain the writers were smoking

The human death toll in this was crazy. The navy lost 2 aircraft carriers. That’s about 10k right there and nobody batted an eye:russ:The dome they had Kong in kept Godzilla from sensing him. The woman said it right before she said Godzilla would be on they ass soon as they left the island.

Boston doesn’t even exist after the last movie :russ: