Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Just seen it. Not bad. And I’m laughing at all you nikkas who really thought G-Man was gonna let a overgrown ape beat him after he went up the ranks and beat Ghidorah in the Titan Wrestling Federation. Kong had help and still caught the foot on his chest, they had to break out the paddles :mjlol::mjlol:
He didn't beat Ghidorah straight up that nikka was doping.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
WB needs to come off them coins and get The Kadokawa Corporation to license the use of Gamera for their next movie.

tumblr_nvx7kcfp6Y1sjzv7xo4_500.gif

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I was entertained throughout. Glad they established a clear L before they teamed up. Give my Kong an Intercontinental title belt or something though. He still did his thing after Zilla dropped his ass off on the 1st floor before the Mecha G fight.

They shouldve gave my nikka Walt White the bag and have him appear in all the movies. These rollouts they keep giving us with these basic/dumb humans is getting old

On another note, how much do yall think Hong Kong lost financially in damages? :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just seen it. Not bad. And I’m laughing at all you nikkas who really thought G-Man was gonna let a overgrown ape beat him after he went up the ranks and beat Ghidorah in the Titan Wrestling Federation. Kong had help and still caught the foot on his chest, they had to break out the paddles :mjlol::mjlol:

Gave him the lizard version of :childplease: too

:picard:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fam stop with the passive aggressive sideline dissing. If you enjoy trash cool. that aint gonna stop people from pointing out wack shyt. Its 2021.

its not wack though, easily the most entertained ive been watching a movie in a long time thats why ill put it over the first 2 godzilla movies even though I thought those were great as well. You're just a stuck up dweeb :ld:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
No, Godzilla Vs. Kong Doesn't Have an End Credits Scene, and This Is Why - IGN
According to an interview at Syfy Wire, director Adam Wingard has said that footage previously planned for a post-credits scene has instead been used elsewhere in the film.

“We actually shot a post-credits scene but then we ended up using it in the movie," Wingard told Syfy Wire. "[It was] one of those things where we shot it as one idea, and we got into editorial and realized 'we need a moment at a certain point in the movie,' [so] we ended up taking that footage and using it in a different context in the movie and it really, really worked for us."
:jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
No, Godzilla Vs. Kong Doesn't Have an End Credits Scene, and This Is Why - IGN
According to an interview at Syfy Wire, director Adam Wingard has said that footage previously planned for a post-credits scene has instead been used elsewhere in the film.

“We actually shot a post-credits scene but then we ended up using it in the movie," Wingard told Syfy Wire. "[It was] one of those things where we shot it as one idea, and we got into editorial and realized 'we need a moment at a certain point in the movie,' [so] we ended up taking that footage and using it in a different context in the movie and it really, really worked for us."
:jbhmm:
:ohhh::dwillhuh::ohhh: