Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Fell asleep at the thing Hong Kong fight.

:hhh: who wrote this shyt? Some fukking high schoolers?
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png
shyt is trash as fukk.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This whole movie is an allegory of Freudian sexuality. Kong represents the threat of giant black penis here to conquer white women. They castrate him by matching him with a little girl instead of the traditional Kong PAWG. They juxtapose that with the awful casting of a fat pedo black guy to further undermine the image of the black man. Godzilla with his little arms represents the rage and jealousy of Asian micropenis. When he forces Kong to submit he's saying "yeah your dikk is bigger but I can still fukk you up". Mecha-Godzilla is the embodiment of the white and asian man's psychosexual insecurities and fear of a vibrator. The parable within is that "unsatisfied women should not utilize a sex toy lest it destroy them". Small penis Godzilla cannot compete with the mighty vibrator and so plays cuckold to Kong who finally satisfies the woman.
:deadmanny:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Movie did exactly what I expected from it. Monsters fukking cities and each other up :yeshrug:

Still :laff::laff::laff: at the "B-b-b-but the human drama"

This flick wasn't called 'Guy vs Person', for good reason. :mjlol:

Ol "I watch 'Fast & Furious' for the walking scenes" brehs :dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just finished watching the 3rd round during lunch at the job. Why my nicca kong have to get dominated like that :mjcry: shyt was legit disrespectful :sadcam: zilla made my nikka scream uncle :damn:

The fight was :wow: all throughout though. Thought my nikka Kong would pull it out but them bites hurt dawg :sadbron:

I’ll finish the flick when I get home

EDIT: I see some folks complaining bout the science in this and I can’t even blame them. I was legit confused at most of the plot :pachaha: I’m like how he there? And what’s this place? And :dahell: any time humans were involved. The fights saving this shyt frfr.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Movie did exactly what I expected from it. Monsters fukking cities and each other up :yeshrug:

Still :laff::laff::laff: at the "B-b-b-but the human drama"

This flick wasn't called 'Guy vs Person', for good reason. :mjlol:

Ol "I watch 'Fast & Furious' for the walking scenes" brehs :dead:
My main complaint of human drama is too much of it in these movies.
tenor.gif