Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The movie was dope for what it was.......

But as a science buff/nerd, a lot of the science was awful and they didn’t even try to explain it.

One of the biggest :dahell: aspects that nobody will catch is how advances in technology grew exponentially from 2014 to 2021 :russ:

you would think aliens came from another galaxy to assist earth.

the whole hollow earth setup was just plain :mindblown: screw tectonic plates, never mind Godzilla being able to punch a hold to the core of the earth, never mind if the earth is that hollow, it would affect gravity on the surface and earths magnetic field.

The would’ve been better off writing there being worm hole or portal to a parallel universe or galaxy. Ghidora took the long way to get to earth and discovered enemies from their home planet. Something, anything would’ve been better than the goobley goop, they wrote.
Apply logic to a movie about sky scraper size monsters fighting brehs

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This was a really fun movie :obama:
Kong got washed. Thats what happens when you fight bums your whole career:wow:
Mecha G did my mans dirty how he was dragging em through the buildings :picard:
let that nikka Zilla scream in his face like a hoe

tried to get up and then fell right back down like Larry Holmes and had a heart attack

:flabbynsick:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not until Godzilla charged the axe up on some stormbreaker shyt :ufdup:

Godzilla was like, "smh, let me help this little nikka out."

@Owen Reece clown. You should be banned. Take your dikkriding ass somewhere else

It was Kong under Gawdzilla's foot yelling like a hurt bytch while Gawdzilla gave him that, "That's what I fukking thought" stare. You stan a Titan who lost like that? Couldn't be me:hubie:

Don't get mad at me because Kong took L's from humans AND Gawdzilla. Kong is just simply the lesser Titan.:sas1::sas2:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The movie was dope for what it was.......

But as a science buff/nerd, a lot of the science was awful and they didn’t even try to explain it.

One of the biggest :dahell: aspects that nobody will catch is how advances in technology grew exponentially from 2014 to 2021 :russ:

you would think aliens came from another galaxy to assist earth.

the whole hollow earth setup was just plain :mindblown: screw tectonic plates, never mind Godzilla being able to punch a hold to the core of the earth, never mind if the earth is that hollow, it would affect gravity on the surface and earths magnetic field.

The would’ve been better off writing there being worm hole or portal to a parallel universe or galaxy. Ghidora took the long way to get to earth and discovered enemies from their home planet. Something, anything would’ve been better than the goobley goop, they wrote.

Don't forget the apparent sun under the earth that nobody seems to care about.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The human death toll in this was crazy. The navy lost 2 aircraft carriers. That’s about 10k right there and nobody batted an eye:russ:
Movie was cool... I think KOTM was better

the problem with this movie is the lack of explanation to things unless I missed it. These studios need to stop making these directors trim plot elements out of the film.

last we saw Kong, he was younger and beasting on Skull Island. Would’ve been nice to see how he ended up in the humans’ hands. I know they said somethin bout some storm but I’m like come on bruh.. what did y’all do to neutralize this nicca to get him to fake Skull Island? Matter fact, what did y’all do to neutralize him to put him in chains to transport him? Humans had an answer for Kong but only Apex had an answer for Zilla

and maybe I missed this too but why did Zilla track Kong down in the first place? He been MIA for 3 years, why he ain’t track him down after he gave Ghidorah the beats by Dre

hollow earth needed further explanation too. The Zilla/Kong fights were straight. Mechagodzilla felt rushed

I don’t think they need to make anymore Monsterverse movies unless they can figure out a plot to have Kong in NYC somehow. I don’t see anything else you can do with Godzilla
The dome they had Kong in kept Godzilla from sensing him. The woman said it right before she said Godzilla would be on they ass soon as they left the island.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hated the fact that the humans were the ones to disable the Mechagodzilla so that Kong and Godzilla could get the upper hand. Should've left the humans outta the fight instead of making them the heroes all the time. Let the monsters fight

Plus the girl from Stranger Things is a horrible actress :scust:

Yeah, I don't know why she was in it. She served no purpose. That plot could have been cut out entirely and you still could have driven home the Apex story of them developing the Mecha Godzilla as a result of the titan attacks.