Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
This whole movie is an allegory of Freudian sexuality. Kong represents the threat of giant black penis here to conquer white women. They castrate him by matching him with a little girl instead of the traditional Kong PAWG. They juxtapose that with the awful casting of a fat pedo black guy to further undermine the image of the black man. Godzilla with his little arms represents the rage and jealousy of Asian micropenis. When he forces Kong to submit he's saying "yeah your dikk is bigger but I can still fukk you up". Mecha-Godzilla is the embodiment of the white and asian man's psychosexual insecurities and fear of a vibrator. The parable within is that "unsatisfied women should not utilize a sex toy lest it destroy them". Small penis Godzilla cannot compete with the mighty vibrator and so plays cuckold to Kong who finally satisfies the woman.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This whole movie is an allegory of Freudian sexuality. Kong represents the threat of giant black penis here to conquer white women. They castrate him by matching him with a little girl instead of the traditional Kong PAWG. They juxtapose that with the awful casting of a fat pedo black guy to further undermine the image of the black man. Godzilla with his little arms represents the rage and jealousy of Asian micropenis. When he forces Kong to submit he's saying "yeah your dikk is bigger but I can still fukk you up". Mecha-Godzilla is the embodiment of the white and asian man's psychosexual insecurities and fear of a vibrator. The parable within is that "unsatisfied women should not utilize a sex toy lest it destroy them". Small penis Godzilla cannot compete with the mighty vibrator and so plays cuckold to Kong who finally satisfies the woman.
full

March Madness

All Star
Daps
These are great movies when the humans get the fukk out the way

Skull Island probably the only one with good casting so far

Brian Cranston could've carried the first one dolo but died too soon

Gundam-Godzilla went better than expected

need Destroyah or Space Godzilla to pull up next

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated the fact that the humans were the ones to disable the Mechagodzilla so that Kong and Godzilla could get the upper hand. Should've left the humans outta the fight instead of making them the heroes all the time. Let the monsters fight

Plus the girl from Stranger Things is a horrible actress :scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
thought this was 10/10 :manny: was thoroughly entertained from start to finish which i cant say about most movies now a days

only issue I have, like ive stated previously, they severly nerfed godzilla size. Kong in this movie is supposed to be about 120 feet tall. Godzilla in this universe is 320 feet tall (almost 600 feet from tail to head). He should be 200 feet taller than Kong but they are eye level are almost at least.

But this was fun to watch and the fight scenes was dope

Kong was badass in this. It was clearly his movie. When he popped his shoulder ready to save Godzilla :banderas:

Godzilla spared Kong all movie :heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
full

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
AngelicQualifiedBarasingha-size_restricted.gif