Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Kong went to the center of the earth and sat on a throne in an empty kingdom roaring at nobody. I am disgusted.:hhh:

Godzilla gave him that work, stomped on his chest and MADE Kong admit that he ain't shyt.

Kong came up and have him some help with MechaGodzilla, and Godzilla just gave him the ,"Aiight, I see you lil nikka. Good looking out." and bounced.

Now Kongs bytch ass is at the center of the earth while Godzilla is probably using Skull Island as his fukking toilet.

Gave him some help???:gucci:

Mecha was beating that nikka Godzilla like Fury beat Wilder round 2:dead:

Till Kong showed up that is:myman:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That was just the first round. The next 2rds Kong had a clear environmental advantage. The nikka was legit doing parkour in Hong Kong
:skip:
The damage had been done:yeshrug:

Kong had been fighting the whole damn movie and traveling to through portals and shyt. Mans was tired.

Godzilla was just swimming around looking for beef the whole movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The movie was dope for what it was.......

But as a science buff/nerd, a lot of the science was awful and they didn’t even try to explain it.

One of the biggest :dahell: aspects that nobody will catch is how advances in technology grew exponentially from 2014 to 2021 :russ:

you would think aliens came from another galaxy to assist earth.

the whole hollow earth setup was just plain :mindblown: screw tectonic plates, never mind Godzilla being able to punch a hold to the core of the earth, never mind if the earth is that hollow, it would affect gravity on the surface and earths magnetic field.

The would’ve been better off writing there being worm hole or portal to a parallel universe or galaxy. Ghidora took the long way to get to earth and discovered enemies from their home planet. Something, anything would’ve been better than the goobley goop, they wrote.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Kong stans
tenor.gif

Just admit he took the L @Esco :banderas:
Shoutout out to King Ghidorah still playing a role ''The three headed devil'' will never die