Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I just realized the set up for this movie is pretty easy if you go by king of the monsters.

The through line in king of the monsters was all about balance and Godzilla maintaining his spot atop the food chain. He hunted out Ghidorah because that balance was off and he has to be A number 1. With Kong out there, he'll sense him the same way he sensed Ghidorah or Rodan or the Muto from the first Godzilla flick. And then he'll go hunting.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yes I know they fought before. I was just wondering why they're just now making them fight again, right when we're getting all this true knowledge. Btw, that movie wasn't popular like the 1933, 1986, or 2005 versions. I didn't even know it existed until probably the 90's or 2000's.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So I just realized the set up for this movie is pretty easy if you go by king of the monsters.

The through line in king of the monsters was all about balance and Godzilla maintaining his spot atop the food chain. He hunted out Ghidorah because that balance was off and he has to be A number 1. With Kong out there, he'll sense him the same way he sensed Ghidorah or Rodan or the Muto from the first Godzilla flick. And then he'll go hunting.
I've been thinking about that too theory I've had on my brain since that initial clip a few weeks ago. With Kong seemingly captured and then now we have audio of them saying Godzilla will come for him:jbhmm:Could it be he's coming because he's trying to save him and from Kongs point of view he'd just assume it's an enemy :jbhmm:Godzilla senses balance is off and Kong isn't on Skull Island anymore so he goes to investigate. Also, there's some type of canister with some liquid and possible needles on that collar:ohhh:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the synopsis indicated that Monarch manipulates them into battling each other

I still say Kong will come out of this movie with the “King” title. Godzilla’s last movie was King of the Monsters.. he got that by defeating King Ghidorah... now he’s batting Kong who hasn’t earned the King Kong title yet

they can title the next Kong movie officially as “King Kong” after this one

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Godzilla:
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Kings of Monsters was surprisingly very well
I remember watching it with little to zero expectations Bc I personally wasn’t a fan of Godzilla or skull island thst much more

But kings of the monsters was the pure definition of a summer satisfying blockbuster. Def meant to be watched with a big screen tv and decent stereo system wouldn’t hurt.
Regardless it was much improved and has me excited for this release now.