Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something isn't adding up. Why do they all of a sudden want King Kong to fight Godzilla after all this time, especially after more and more people are finding out that Godzilla (based on the biblical sea monster Leviathan) is actually real, and would make King King look smaller than an ant. Would still like to see the movie though.
Kong knows Gorilla Jiu Jutsu. Gonna put Godzilla in a rear naked choke and win via submission.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
They fought before, they don't show the end of the fight but if you want me to spoil it for you I will.

Yes I know they fought before. I was just wondering why they're just now making them fight again, right when we're getting all this true knowledge. Btw, that movie wasn't popular like the 1933, 1986, or 2005 versions. I didn't even know it existed until probably the 90's or 2000's.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
We don't know any plot details aside from at some point either this Godzilla or another one fought one of Kong species long ago. This Kong from Skull Island has grown far bigger since then and can now match Godzilla in size. We don't know what drives them to fight but we know from novelizations based on this universe that Kong heard Ghidorahs call and ignored it cause he's also an alpha.

Godzilla has swam by his islan a few times so they are aware of eachother but usually seem to leave eachother alone.

I guess anything is possible in a movie.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Ghodirah whooped Godzilla's ass all throughout the last movie. He's washed.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Zilla looked a little :flabbynsick: for a second but once he went nuclear he showed everybody why he was the king, had everybody else kneeling to him at the end
Unearned buff. Basically a dues ex

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Lol you casuals are so funny... anyways I'm fukking hyped! Been waiting for this for the past year and a half

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Why so many anti-Godzillas here. Do y'all not know he was really doing our work? All King Kong did was kill every Black girl put in front of him until he got his first Becky. That was one of the subliminal messages installed in that movie by the White man.

But if you're really able to see through the KIng Kong movie, he was really here for us as well. I bet none of y'all can figure out who Kong really represented, although Hollywood made a mockery of him, making him look like a Giant gorilla.

Now that many of us are waking up, Hollywood want to put them against each other. Learn to read between the lines.

Last edited: