Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

peppe

Superstar
Daps
They have the perfect setting. Man is living along side monster.

MONSTER fukkERY, shyt writes itself

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Dekel discussed Legendary's exciting future ahead of them, putting a solid spotlight on their 2020 slate, with the headline film of it being 'GODZILLA vs. KONG'. The upcoming MonsterVerse film is made note to still carry a Spring 2020 release thus far.

Beyond the films themselves, the MonsterVerse was mentioned to be bolstered not only be its line of comics/graphic novels (And collector's merch), but will also be bolstered by a in-the-works future release MonsterVerse mobile-game. A game that is being developed by Disruptor Beam.
:eat:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A small snippet of the film coming soon this year on hbo max new trailer.

i loved the first 2 godzilla movies. Kong was alright. I know that was technically infant kong, but Godzilla has defeated much bigger and stronger enemies in this universe I dont see how they make Kong a viable counter part unless Godzilla is weakened (or old or something) :manny:

they either severely over wrote kong strength with plot armor or they severely underwrote godzilla strength

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A small snippet of the film coming soon this year on hbo max new trailer.

i loved the first 2 godzilla movies. Kong was alright. I know that was technically infant kong, but Godzilla has defeated much bigger and stronger enemies in this universe I dont see how they make Kong a viable counter part unless Godzilla is weakened (or old or something) :manny:

they either severely over wrote kong strength with plot armor or they severely underwrote godzilla strength