hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EsRYsSQUwAAWIcq

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Something isn't adding up. Why do they all of a sudden want King Kong to fight Godzilla after all this time, especially after more and more people are finding out that Godzilla (based on the biblical sea monster Leviathan) is actually real, and would make King King look smaller than an ant. Would still like to see the movie though.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Something isn't adding up. Why do they all of a sudden want King Kong to fight Godzilla after all this time, especially after more and more people are finding out that Godzilla (based on the biblical sea monster Leviathan) is actually real, and would make King King look smaller than an ant. Would still like to see the movie though.
They fought before, they don't show the end of the fight but if you want me to spoil it for you I will.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

We don't know any plot details aside from at some point either this Godzilla or another one fought one of Kong species long ago. This Kong from Skull Island has grown far bigger since then and can now match Godzilla in size. We don't know what drives them to fight but we know from novelizations based on this universe that Kong heard Ghidorahs call and ignored it cause he's also an alpha.

Godzilla has swam by his islan a few times so they are aware of eachother but usually seem to leave eachother alone.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He grown more in the last 50 years since Kong Skull Island. :yeshrug: