Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Kong is older, bigger and smarter since skull island but godzilla has experience and more destructive power. Honestly one atomic breath and kong should be done, unless dude has a hidden power i dnt know of.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kong is older, bigger and smarter since skull island but godzilla has experience and more destructive power. Honestly one atomic breath and kong should be done, unless dude has a hidden power i dnt know of.
I was thinking the same about the Atomic Breath. Help me with the storyline though isn't Kong on Skull Island young?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Godzilla have to charge up to use his Atomic Breath and when he charges up his scales light up, Kong going to see that after his ass get lit up, after that it's all timing with Kong, every time Godzilla charges up Kong going to be on his ass

Basically Godzilla got one shot with the Atomic Breath after that that element of surprise is gone. Kong is too Intelligent

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
His hidden power is script writing that can invent whatever it wants to happen. Enjoy.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

four hours and fifteen minutes from now