Official Godzilla Minus One Thread

Daps
Well went to see it last night. I liked it but not quite up to the hype for me. I was happy they included the human element more but there was some cheesy acting among some of the regulars which dragged this down some. I did appreciate the story and liked how they executed it though. I will be there for the next one probably.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

IrnmPIB.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
the asian girl was a bit too unbelievable for me in most aspects of her character which brought the movie down overall. she was cute as fukk tho. this is the best onscreen portrayal of godzilla of all time.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Is Shin Godzilla worth watching? The director created one of the greatest anime of all time in Evangelion and i’m thinking of watching it since this film blew my mind
Shin is the best godzilla since the og. This would have never been made if it wasnt for shin.

Best godzillas are

Original
Shin
Godzilla vs mechagodzilla
1984/5
The one where godzilla and rodan goto mars to fight king ghedorah. I think thats the one after 3 headed monster.

The entire mythos of godzilla can be found in all these flicks. Prolly why i love the NES game so much.

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Shin is the best godzilla since the og. This would have never been made if it wasnt for shin.

Best godzillas are

Original
Shin
Godzilla vs mechagodzilla
1984/5
The one where godzilla and rodan goto mars to fight king ghedorah. I think thats the one after 3 headed monster.
Invasion of the Astro Monster. Godzilla vs Mothra has to be up there. IDK always preferred Terror of Mechagodzilla :manny:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Invasion of the Astro Monster. Godzilla vs Mothra has to be up there. IDK always preferred Terror of Mechagodzilla :manny:
I forget which one is which

I like the one with the ape like aliens. I think thats the og mecha one? King caesar was corny but rest of film I loved.

The og showdown between the 2 when the skin falls off with the armor is dope and the weapons. Plus i think same movie is when he rips anguirus’ jaw after anguirad sees hes a fake godzilla.

Tho i think its terror when godzilla all bloodied up. Isnt that the one with the godzilla statue too? Hated that one i remember. I think that one was megalon.

Cant remember honestly I should rewatch. I like all of them but those I can remember certain things that stand out vs the others.

The og mothra unerrated as well. The plant monster is the best post 84/85 flicks monsters in modern era tho.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This was dope. What I really liked about it is the action wasn't ADD'ed out with fast cuts like the American Godzilla movie, they let it linger a little bit and Godzilla didn't move super fast, which actually made him more menacing and intense. Also pretty daring to make your main character a failed kamikaze pilot.