Official Godzilla Minus One Thread

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Saw it yesterday. Awesome flick. That nuclear heat ray. :damn: Like I thought Shin had a strong blast.. but damn :damn:

only :stopitslime: I had was
Noriko surviving. That shyt blew her all the way back and then sucked everything back in. Yeah yeah she had some of Godzilla's regen stuff on her. But I think it would have been a better ending if she had just died :manny:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Saw it yesterday. Awesome flick. That nuclear heat ray. :damn: Like I thought Shin had a strong blast.. but damn :damn:

Noriko surviving. That shyt blew her all the way back and then sucked everything back in. Yeah yeah she had some of Godzilla's regen stuff on her. But I think it would have been a better ending if she had just died :manny:
said the same shyt lol

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, that ending is perfect emotionally.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not gonna use the word better, but i enjoyed this more than the 3 heavy hitters i saw this year; oppenheimer, flower moon, and napoleon

my only gripe was
they shouldnt have had Doc talk about "they never built planes with ejector seats" during that life is cheap speech. like come on :dead: who the fukk didnt put that together immediately

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
What a way to end to 2023 with Godzilla coming into the cut and dropping another classic in his damn near 70 year run. :wow: I hope this’ll turn more people onto his films and fandom. There’s some good, some bad, some crazy, some dramatic, some comedic, and some thought provoking stuff in those films.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
What a way to end to 2023 with Godzilla coming into the cut and dropping another classic in his damn near 70 year run. :wow: I hope this’ll turn more people onto his films and fandom. There’s some good, some bad, some crazy, some dramatic, some comedic, and some thought provoking stuff in those films.
I saw this yesterday, and before yesterday my favorite Kaiju film was the Suicide Squad (or Jurassic Park if you want to count that. ) Now i wanna go back and watch a bunch of the non GvK stuff, cause that shyt put me off these types of films. Any streaming service you know with a decent catalog of these?

This is definitely in my top ten of the year.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I saw this yesterday, and before yesterday my favorite Kaiju film was the Suicide Squad (or Jurassic Park if you want to count that. ) Now i wanna go back and watch a bunch of the non GvK stuff, cause that shyt put me off these types of films. Any streaming service you know with a decent catalog of these?

This is definitely in my top ten of the year.

I want to see it but I feel it’s just doing its rounds for click bait as best movie. Yeah it’s “different” but does that mean it’s the best. Every time I hear it’s the best film by mostly whites I automatically assume theoare no blacks in the film.

Especially when cats that said suicide squad was there favorite monster movie before this.:francis:

I believe this movie to be all white and all hype.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I want to see it but I feel it’s just doing its rounds for click bait as best movie. Yeah it’s “different” but does that mean it’s the best. Every time I hear it’s the best film by mostly whites I automatically assume theoare no blacks in the film.

Especially when cats that said suicide squad was there favorite monster movie before this.:francis:

Like i said I dont fukk with Kaiju films…never saw any of the old school ones and the ones made in america are meh to me...and there isnt a single white person in this lol

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Your free to have an opinion majority of people in here I assume are black praising it. It's a Japanese film :heh: that's subtitled
That is universal praise from fans & critics alike for a genre that's hardly taken serious