Official Godzilla Minus One Thread

Daps
What about the one with Matthew Broderick
I am planning on going to see this tomorrow afternoon. I am trying to convince my retired buddy to come along. He doesn't trust me because the last movie I recommended he see was Wes Anderson's Asteroid City. Lol. I told him I go see all of Wes Anderson's movies but I had not seen it yet. It didn't go well.
But he said he liked the Matthew Broderick version of Godzilla - which makes me kind of side eye his taste.

:comeon:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I am planning on going to see this tomorrow afternoon. I am trying to convince my retired buddy to come along. He doesn't trust me because the last movie I recommended he see was Wes Anderson's Asteroid City. Lol. I told him I go see all of Wes Anderson's movies but I had not seen it yet. It didn't go well.
But he said he liked the Matthew Broderick version of Godzilla - which makes me kind of side eye his taste.

:dead: he probably won't like this :heh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

:dead: he probably won't like this :heh:
“where’s Millie bobby brown?!?! :wtf:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Just came back from watching. 9/10

Japan already exhausted from the war, no high tech weapons or outside help. The way things were going I thought everybody was going to die at the end :wow: Using real physics to take Godzilla out was a nice surprise.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
That's so stupid we just got it last week
Yeah IDK wtf Toho strategy was for this. I feel like they really underestimated how well this movie would be received outside Japan. I think I read India didn't get distributed the film Dec 15th release in the UK. Weird strategy all around hopefully they bring it to streaming make it available to purchase soon as possible

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yeah IDK wtf Toho strategy was for this. I feel like they really underestimated how well this movie would be received outside Japan. I think I read India didn't get distributed the film Dec 15th release in the UK. Weird strategy all around hopefully they bring it to streaming make it available to purchase soon as possible
Marketing and theater rights cost too much money in the USA.