Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The only way Kong stands a chance....dude has to be damn near at least 90% of Zillas size :patrice:
then I can see him using athleticism cause zilla ain't really got hands so in that case...Kong will have an advantage. :hubie:

But zilla has plasma breath too...:jbhmm:

Its gonna end up being like Batman v Superman with them teaming up for the final fight.
But against who?:patrice:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The only way Kong stands a chance....dude has to be damn near at least 90% of Zillas size :patrice:
then I can see him using athleticism cause zilla ain't really got hands so in that case...Kong will have an advantage. :hubie:

But zilla has plasma breath too...:jbhmm:

Its gonna end up being like Batman v Superman with them teaming up for the final fight.
But against who?:patrice:
Destoroyah maybe

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Unused Gigan concept art:
IMG_20190603_085303.jpg

Kumonga/Gamera concept art:
IMG_20190603_085258.jpg

Monsterverse Gigan, Kumonga and Gamera revealed in official Godzilla 2 movie art book! - Godzilla Movie News

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Caught this last night.

They brought the OG theme back :gladbron::ooh::ohlawd::banderas:

Vera Farmiga's character was annoying as shyt :scusthov:

They basically implied Ken Watanabe's character had been travelling around the globe since the last movie on a

tenor.gif

World tour :dead:

I still maintain that
basically unleashing Ghidorah to wipe out the other monsters
might be the whitest shyt ever.

All because your kid caught a stray in '14. :gucci:

Man - fukk Andrew and everyone that loves him:pacspit:

Those shots of Ghidorah towering over the skyline with the lightning though :whoo::wow::krs:

I legit laughed out loud at
Rodan coming up at the end like 'Man - I know you gave Ghidorah that work, but I lowkey like the sound of 'King Rodan' :ehh::mjgrin:

Godzilla: Nikka - if you don't bow your ass down this second :martin::aicmon:

Rodan: You right - you right.... :hubie:....:bow:'

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Even though the human characters again were pure trash, and this contained some of the most painfully bad jokes in a blockbuster movie in years, it was still good, lol. But the way they have been pushin Godzilla's power levels it is definitely going to interesting to see how they will have Kong measure up. Although they will probably team up soon enough to take out the monster that Charles Dance's character will concoct out of Ghidorah's head.

Random thing but the set design of every base in this movie was straight jacked from Metal Gear Solid. The outpost where Ghidorah was on ice might as well have been called Shadow Moses since it was such a close replica, and in one scene the girl and her mom were arguing in some hallway that looked exactly like the hallways on the tanker from MGS 2's opening, lol.

Other random thing but for all the wack characters and writing I at least dug how Kyle Chandler channeled his inner Nicolas Cage and played his role with completely unnecessary dedication. Dude was playing the hell out of his anger when everybody kept talking about wanting to live in peace with the monsters. :deadrose: