Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Saw it last night. The action was great. The monsters menacing and Godzilla going SSJ was visually stunning. The cast was trash. The family drama was played up too much. It’s a movie about giant monsters, it kinda takes itself too seriously. It’s ok though.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The more I think about the mixed reviews for this movie regarding the human parts the more I'm :pachaha:

If you went to see a Godzilla movie for the acting - you lost already.:manny:

Seriously - if you're on the screen in this flick and you're not 200ft tall and CGI - your job is to explain stuff.

Basically humans have three settings in this movie.

1):ohhh:,
2):damn:
3):deadrose:.

Some skip 1 and go straight to 2 before going swiftly to 3. Some are just there to be 3. Some get to just be 1 and then 3. Some stay at 2 for the whole movie. The stars to get go 1,2,1,2,1,2 for the duration. Only the monsters are allowed to go from 3 to 4. 4 is :demonic:

I say all that to say this: Watching this film for the acting is like watching 'Fast & Furious' for the walking scenes. :russ:

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I give them credit atleast for that unexpected heel turn, it spiced up what was basically the same family subplot from the first movie. Didn’t really like that Vera Farmiga’s character
got like the heroic sacrifice death. Like she was kinda responsible for the deaths of what, millions? fukk that bih let her melt with Kang Ghidorah :pacspit:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
The more I think about the mixed reviews for this movie regarding the human parts the more I'm :pachaha:

If you went to see a Godzilla movie for the acting - you lost already.:manny:

Seriously - if you're on the screen in this flick and you're not 200ft tall and CGI - your job is to explain stuff.

Basically humans have three settings in this movie.

1):ohhh:,
2):damn:
3):deadrose:.

Some skip 1 and go straight to 2 before going swiftly to 3. Some are just there to be 3. Some get to just be 1 and then 3. Some stay at 2 for the whole movie. The stars to get go 1,2,1,2,1,2 for the duration. Only the monsters are allowed to go from 3 to 4. 4 is :demonic:

I say all that to say this: Watching this film for the acting is like watching 'Fast & Furious' for the walking scenes. :russ:

This was gold...

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Godzilla is 400 feet tall
The tallest they ever made Kong was 100 ft
How are they going to pull this off without some fukkery :snoop:

& if Kong wins :scust:
Kong ain’t done growing. The directors gone exaggerate his size for the movie so they’ll matchup better