Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Caught this last night.

They brought the OG theme back :gladbron::ooh::ohlawd::banderas:

Vera Farmiga's character was annoying as shyt :scusthov:

They basically implied Ken Watanabe's character had been travelling around the globe since the last movie on a

tenor.gif

World tour :dead:

I still maintain that
basically unleashing Ghidorah to wipe out the other monsters
might be the whitest shyt ever.

All because your kid caught a stray in '14. :gucci:

Man - fukk Andrew and everyone that loves him:pacspit:

Those shots of Ghidorah towering over the skyline with the lightning though :whoo::wow::krs:

I legit laughed out loud at
Rodan coming up at the end like 'Man - I know you gave Ghidorah that work, but I lowkey like the sound of 'King Rodan' :ehh::mjgrin:

Godzilla: Nikka - if you don't bow your ass down this second :martin::aicmon:

Rodan: You right - you right.... :hubie:....:bow:'

:dead: @ the last spoiler

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
The cinematography in this was gorgeous:banderas:
I felt like they learned their lesson from both the first film and Kong when it came to the visuals. The first was so grey and dull, but between the color palettes, use of lighting and environment this was so nice to look at. The human characters were still whatever, I understood the motivations and whatnot but I would’ve preferred if they just realized what Skull Island did, it’s a movie about giant monsters fighting it out, it doesn’t need the melodramatic family storyline.

Godzilla felt so OP compared to what Kong was, I’m wondering how the movie where they meet will work

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
7/10 for me, over explaining from the human characters almost ruined the whole thing, stop trying to have this make any fukking sense all you are doing is pointing out how really stupid the story is.

And Rodan acting like Starscream at the end.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I forgot this before but it’s corny how they force the useage of God in sentences or phrases just as a wink wink kinda way just because of the name Godzilla

Daps

How the fukk you leave Gigan the Gawd outta this but
find room for that jobber ass Skull Island spider and whatever that slender man looking mammoth was??
:stopitslime:

And ain't no way is Kong fukking with this Brolic SSJ MOAB iteration of Zilla. They gonna have to shoehorn in some way for him to team up with real killers like Destroyah or Mecha Godzilla if he wants to last even one round without getting washed :wow::blessed:

Last edited:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
fukking loved it. When rodan went :demonic:on those fighter jets. Tywin Lannister is a great bad guy I kinda liked his character :manny:music was amazing visuals were amazing I wasn’t looking for a plot at all just nikkas fukking shyt up and they did that :jawalrus:9/10

That boy zilla too raw remind what the fukk powers kong has again :ld:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The only way Kong stands a chance....dude has to be damn near at least 90% of Zillas size :patrice:
then I can see him using athleticism cause zilla ain't really got hands so in that case...Kong will have an advantage. :hubie:

But zilla has plasma breath too...:jbhmm:

Its gonna end up being like Batman v Superman with them teaming up for the final fight.
But against who?:patrice:
They did say in skull island that Kong was an adolescent and that he's still growing. So he will be bigger the next time you see him.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
It was either this scene or Godzilla getting dropped by Ghidorah. fukk all the hate, this movie was dope AF.

Yea, that ending though :ohmy: Godzilla went past Ultra on their asses. Mf was like hey, I’m going nuclear bytches!:datazz:

Edit. Also Charles Dance bytch ass said he was sorry for being in The Golden Chikd yet here his ash face looking ass here in this movie? Really bro? Most of your roles was in some ol monster shyt you cantankerous b*stard!
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People keep talking about Kong not being big enough to fight Zilla where they specifically said that Kong was just a baby and the bones they showed of his parents were at least twice the size of what Kong was...

Pretty sure that is how they are going to explain it when Kong and Zilla face off eventually...