Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The disrespect :hhh:When did G-man ever run?? He was chasing false king the whole film.
Tore his fukkinghead off before that damn missle interfence to let him know the beef was alive and well:ufdup:
Zilla was getting his ass whoop in Antarctica so bad he had to get saved by a lil girl. Zilla got his ass beat in Mexico even after tearing a head off That missile was just a saving for him to tuck tail and go recoup. He got his ass whoop again in Baaaston, if it wasn't for them pesky ass human interference Ghidora would have finished the job. Get ya ass whoop in three different occasion and saved by humans then act big bad bad kaiju brehs. Disgusting, Zilla a front running cheat. :scust:
Ghidora gave him plenty of opp for a fair one

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wait for this to come on tnt
This movie is fukking Trash.

The white folks in this movie on God gotta be the Dumbest..

The writers should be slapped for writing these character motivations.

I dnt have a shot i repeat i dont have a shot. Yes u do bytch yes you do.

Why is this stupid bytch taking her kid to go pet Mothra and no one bats an eye like shpuld this stupid ass Kid be here?

The same bullshyt Matrix Agent Smith villain motivation been done. Give it a rest.

This is not a mattinee or a rental this is drunk post thanksgiving dinner tnt bullshyt :camby:

I think the main problem I had was the fact that even though it's science fiction, they tried to throw in some real science and expect me to believe that shyt :russ:

Damn near all of the main characters should be dead
Zilla was getting his ass whoop in Antarctica so bad he had to get saved by a lil girl. Zilla got his ass beat in Mexico even after tearing a head off That missile was just a saving for him to tuck tail and go recoup. He got his ass whoop again in Baaaston, if it wasn't for them pesky ass human interference Ghidora would have finished the job. Get ya ass whoop in three different occasion and saved by humans then act big bad bad kaiju brehs. Disgusting, Zilla a front running cheat. :scust:

:mjpls: :dahell:

giphy.gif

:manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No lies detected :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ghidorah literally took off and had Godzilla pissed that he dipped on some soft shyt:dwillhuh:There'sno way we watched the same movie cause the only one that got his ass thoroughly whooped was Rodan:mjlol::francis:Ghid did him dirty:wow:Godzilla on the other hand had that clutch save when he saved the plane by straight up snatching false king out the gotdamn sky:whoo::gladbron:Had Ghid trying to get out the water running from the fade on some:why:Why you can't just let me conquer in peace shyt. Humans ruined that fight with that bytchass weapon that destroys all oxygen. Ghid is from space so he was unaffected that ain't held against Godzilla. He STILL survived it and was healing after. Unkillable:myman:Boston for round 3 it was back n forth until Ghid did that crazy charge move with the generator:ohhh:He went Super sayin Godzilla mode and hit Ghid with the:ufdup:and that was after false king legitimately dropped this dude from the upper atmosphere:dwillhuh:Godzila was durable as fukk in this movie on a sidenote:dwillhuh:Channeled his Heisei days:banderas:Godzilla ripped that b*stards body apart this time and turned false kings head to ashes :demonic:Made all the monsters bend the knee:birdman: