Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
shiiit...it should be able to market itself...it's like Freddy v Jason

You'd think that. But clearly the American appetite for Godzilla ain't what it was even 4 years ago. Assuming they're just going to come out because it says Godzilla V Kong would be a bad move

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's a pity that Legendary couldn't get the rights to Anguirus. In the late 60's/early 70's he was the Jeremy Renner to Godzilla's Ben Affleck in The Town.

Godzilla: "I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can't ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people. :stopitslime:"
Anguirus: ":ehh: Who's car we taking?"

1024px-Anguirus_DAM.jpg
Anguirus is as ride or die as it's get Rodan would've smartened up if the gawd was there:ufdup:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a pity that Legendary couldn't get the rights to Anguirus. In the late 60's/early 70's he was the Jeremy Renner to Godzilla's Ben Affleck in The Town.

Godzilla: "I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can't ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people. :stopitslime:"
Anguirus: ":ehh: Who's car we taking?"

1024px-Anguirus_DAM.jpg
I love the town book and movie

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched all the old school flicks because of my pops and uncles as a kid but i never knew all of the history. Ghidora is from outer space? He is a mutant hydra Or was that made up for this movie?
Various depending the series . But just remember he’s a false king to the one true king , lord of the skull island , ruler of the seven continents King muthafukking Kong. He would of ripped off all those heads and curb stomped Godzilla before going to 42nd street for some cold stones and PAWG

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wait for this to come on tnt
This movie is fukking Trash.

The white folks in this movie on God gotta be the Dumbest outside of the main hero. He was the only one making sense.

Ol girl from crouching tiger looked unreconizably Washed

The writers should be slapped for writing these character motivations.

I dnt have a shot i repeat i dont have a shot. Yes u do bytch yes you do.

Why is this stupid bytch taking her kid to go pet Mothra and no one bats an eye like shpuld this stupid ass Kid be here?

The same bullshyt Matrix Agent Smith villain motivation been done. Give it a rest.

This is not a mattinee or a rental this is drunk post thanksgiving dinner tnt bullshyt :camby:

Last edited: