Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
FPMEBl5.jpg

Vince: "Kong vs. Godzilla. Sign em' up and book it, Paul.
vince.png
"
HHH: ":beli: Vince, you do know that they're both fictional chara--"
Vince: "I SAID BOOK IT, DAMMIT!
GSg3o6R.png
"

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
good summer matinee
a lot of action
slows down in the middle during the submarine stuff
Eleven and her mom are the worst part of this, especially at the end:comeon:
I always love seeing My Dear, Sweet Brother Numpsay, he should have had a bigger role:mjgrin:
not sure how this isn't the Apocalypse though, all the major cities were destroyed and millions of people were killed:gucci:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was cool but I went in with the only expectation being to see some cool ass Kaiju battles which I got.
Really didn't give a damn about any of the human beings in this flick and the little girl from Stranger Things was completely unnecessary.

My only actual gripe was no appearance by King Caeser.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Movies like this need strong actors with strong personalities. This movie needed a Samuel L Jackson. Or The Rock

Basically the writers and director created these monsters. Took time with the visuals. Took time with the damage they caused. But didnt think about how they would bring them together.

The humans sucked again. The aftermath of all the destruction was glossed over again.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a godzilla stan so i got my fix of monster fukkery.i got a thing for Vera farmiga and her lil sister so i can stomach them no matter how bad or wack their story line is. I loved the scene of his underwater kingdom. That shyt looked epic.

Was that end credit a hint of breh being the villain in the kong vs zilla movie

:ohhh:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im a godzilla stan so i got my fix of monster fukkery.i got a thing for Vera farmiga and her lil sister so i can stomach them no matter how bad or wack their story line is. I loved the scene of his underwater kingdom. That shyt looked epic.

Was that end credit a hint of breh being the villain in the kong vs zilla movie

:ohhh:

The bold looks like it's next, but they need to follow it up with Cthulhu. :demonic:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
good summer matinee
a lot of action

Bingo.

Just saw it with wifey....you nailed it.

Ghidorah on some kaiju Nino Brown shyt. :wow:

Zilla with the super charge...:wow: how the hell you NUKE something and make it stronger? :mindblown:

SOOOOO.....anybody else notice the Cloverfield monster in this bytch? They even used footage from that movie....that's kinda cool how they tied that in on the sneak. Future tie-ins possible?

The allusions to Skull Island at the end were way too forced. I mean, the DRONE flying over the island? C'mon...but I get it, the buildup for 2020 is necessary.

In retrospect, it was only fitting that the momma died. The whole shyts was her fault, how the HELL you figure letting a THREE-HEADED monster who causes hurricanes outta the frozen ice would somehow be a GOOD idea?!? :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched all the old school flicks because of my pops and uncles as a kid but i never knew all of the history. Ghidora is from outer space? He is a mutant hydra Or was that made up for this movie?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Saw a leg sweep and couldn't hold in my laughter. :russ:

I get what the meme is trying to say, but Kong can :camby: after the wild shyt that went down in this flick. :dead:

Godzilla had them other Kaiju's grovelling at his feet begging for forgiveness after restoring order. Made Rodan bend the knee like a bytch. :dead::hhh:

Kong stood no chance in this. Ghidorah and Godzilla would've pushed his wig across the globe. :heh:
:mjlol: Kong shouldn't even be able to deal with the atomic breath so how is he going to deal with super saiyan Godzilla who can melt buildings and release an inferno heat wave. Kong better be fighting Godzuki.