My state in currently under a "Mothra Watch."

IkZQw4o.jpg

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup saw it at a screening last week. It’s really good. It’s a big budget action movie that looks gorgeous. I’ve got a few issues with the script in certain moments but those are minor quibbles in the grand scheme of things.

See it on the largest screen possible. Also the score is top notch

:mjcry:I might drive to Atlanta just to see this in IMAX.

EDIT: just saw they added IMAX finally:wow::mjgrin::mjlit:

Thursday, can't wait.:mjlit:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
oh wtf thats crazy cause I just downloaded sin godzilla and godzilla (2014) TODAY :wtf:

I'm watching this fo sho.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This better be good because I dont really have any desire to see this, but I saw Kong Skull Island and I believe this is all in the same universe?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's in the same universe, yeah. But why are you seeing it if you have no desire to see it?

This seems like one of those events you dont want to miss out on. Im like eh, but want to see the tie in. My girl doesnt want to see this and wants to see Rocketman instead but we may just see that sunday

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This seems like one of those events you dont want to miss out on. Im like eh, but want to see the tie in. My girl doesnt want to see this and wants to see Rocketman instead but we may just see that sunday

Ah ok. Idk homie, if you don't want to see it, I wouldn't see it lol. I hear you on the event thing and not wanting to miss it but that also means you're more likely to be disappointed since you don't want to be there

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ah ok. Idk homie, if you don't want to see it, I wouldn't see it lol. I hear you on the event thing and not wanting to miss it but that also means you're more likely to be disappointed since you don't want to be there

Kong island was light work to me so i kinda have some bias going into this too

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just wonder if the mixed reception from critics will hurt the B.O. :francis: A lot of reviews that I've watched didn't like it, however reading through the comment sections, it seems like the overall tone is the exact opposite with people getting even more hyped up for it.