Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I already gave it! Lol pages ago. You read it. shyt you quoted it to me in response. How high are you right now?
:russ::russ::russ: I am high af. Shots of tequila too. fukk it, it's Wednesday. Put the kids to bed so shyt got real.
:shaq:

:hubie:don't judge me bruh. Predator is my dad's favorite movie too.

Top 3 all time. Aliens, Godfather and Pred.

Been hoping they bring it to the throwback Tuesdays out here. Aliens was at the theater last October. fukking glorious. Imagine seeing these classics on the big screen with a packed house. :ohlawd:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ::russ::russ: I am high af. Shots of tequila too. fukk it, it's Wednesday. Put the kids to bed so shyt got real.
:shaq:

:hubie:don't judge me bruh. Predator is my dad's favorite movie too.

Top 3 all time. Aliens, Godfather and Pred.

Been hoping they bring it to the throwback Tuesdays out here. Aliens was at the theater last October. fukking glorious. Imagine seeing these classics on the big screen with a packed house. :ohlawd:

Alien should be in a few theaters now for its 40th. Idk where you live homie, but you should be able to find a screening.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah we got one recently. No Alien tho. I'll keep checking. Thought i saw on there Batman Returns :scust: my all time most hated movie. :dead:

I see a lot of love for Batman returns on movie sites every now and then. It’s not my all time most hated but I don’t look at it the way I used to back in the day.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I see a lot of love for Batman returns on movie sites every now and then. It’s not my all time most hated but I don’t look at it the way I used to back in the day.
Sometimes u see a movie and dont like it but later on in life you appreciate it. Batman Returns I hated it when I first saw it and 27 years later I still hate it lol

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Flick was mad entertaining, too bad I got sick halfway through (theater popcorn is nasty)