Official Godfrey Comedian (In Godfrey We Trust Podcast)

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Ali was on there TI interview. TI talked kinda sideways with him too. Smh.

Dante was also giving TI great advice about spending a strong 10mins on stage vs 30mins, and TI went sideways at him. A strong 10-12 mins will get you over better with crowd than a laboring 30mins

He's a elite rapper and alltime great, but he's gonna learn the hard way with comedy
Ali would kill T.I......literally :heh:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Can no longer listen to the Podcast with Andre Kim Jong Un on it :francis:

That gook has a lot of repressed anti blackness to him that spills out of him every week.
Godfrey always ALWAYS stays friends with the most :mjpls:people
fam his mgmt is korean....breh loves what don't love him so he suffers in the game. imagine if he embraced that pro-black shyt in every aspect of his life. I started listening again since Andre left. i peeped long ago that kid was a lil demon in disguise.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Godfrey really should've let Ali handle the interview with T.I

If you watched that entire T.I. episode to the end you would know that Ali was dirt dog tired, he said he had been up since 3am that day and was tired as shyt.

Wait, he got FIRED? :ohhh:

I knew he was gone, but he stated he was gonna go do his own show. Why did he get fired?

Also, I'm wondering what happened with Alex (girl in the sound booth).. All of a sudden her and that other dude were gone. I didn't know if they got tired of Godfrey white bashing or if they got fired.

He got fired for not contributing to the show enough, he was constantly late and didnt really particiapte as much. He talks about it (subtly) on his own podcast here.

As far as the 2 cac producers, Gas Digital apparently shuffle their producer talent around based the needs of the shows and talent pool. :yeshrug:

Dante was also giving TI great advice about spending a strong 10mins on stage vs 30mins, and TI went sideways at him. A strong 10-12 mins will get you over better with crowd than a laboring 30mins

Yeah the way he came off on Dante was some bullshyt, I wasnt diggin that at all. And all those ATL comedians was dikk-eating T.I. like hell :mjlol:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I think Godfrey just kinda got in where he could early on.

But if you listen to him talk about his college days, he was always on his pro-Black thing. I think he's just more outspoken now bc he's seen things happen in his career where he now knows racism played a factor. Like less talented white comics made it big, got specials etc. And also, you just realize things as you get older and this ers allows for more freedom to say things

I'm sure he did date white women, in the 00s him and Ardie Fuqua were cellar staples and we know Black women aren't hanging around late night NYC comedy clubs. It's young white women and tourists.

My thing with Godfrey is, I don't see why he doesn't put out a special via YouTube. He talks about how he can go on stage 2-3x a night and do different sets, cmon bruh put your special on YouTube and charge $5 like Louis CK did. You got the connections to camera men, all you need is like 2. Actually, Vlad did this for him a few years ago, he posted a 30 min set or so.
breh most people don't believe in themselves enough to try to pay themselves.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yeah the way he came off on Dante was some bullshyt, I wasnt diggin that at all. And all those ATL comedians was dikk-eating T.I. like hell :mjlol:

Yeah I was mostly on T.I side on this but after watching a bit more I think he overreacted a bit... dude was just totally rejecting everything they had to say. I still get where he was coming from but Dante was making a valid point that he just brushed off

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
breh most people don't believe in themselves enough to try to pay themselves.
I don't think Godfrey lacks self confidence, but it's interesting to see why he won't give that a shot.

The Tiffany Haddish thing was good, but he gotta capitalize more. He wants a Netflix special, and rightfully deserves one, he needs to put out something on YouTube gain traction to show Netflix, Amazon, etc that he's got eyes on him

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I don't think Godfrey lacks self confidence, but it's interesting to see why he won't give that a shot.

The Tiffany Haddish thing was good, but he gotta capitalize more. He wants a Netflix special, and rightfully deserves one, he needs to put out something on YouTube gain traction to show Netflix, Amazon, etc that he's got eyes on him

Apparently he believes doing 2 hours long IG Lives at 3am in the morning is enough to garner the attention he deserves. :mjlol: :francis:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

breh believing you're talented is one thing, RISKING your own money in that belief is a whole other story. comics are weird as hell, if they can tour together why can't they film those sets and put a special out? Corey holcomb did it.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
If you watched that entire T.I. episode to the end you would know that Ali was dirt dog tired, he said he had been up since 3am that day and was tired as shyt.

He got fired for not contributing to the show enough, he was constantly late and didnt really particiapte as much. He talks about it (subtly) on his own podcast here.

As far as the 2 cac producers, Gas Digital apparently shuffle their producer talent around based the needs of the shows and talent pool. :yeshrug:

that Andre kid is very andrew schultzy to me....nikkas like charlagmagne gon learn the hard way eventually.

Daps

Bro there is NO WAY this guy has been a half a name for like 20 plus years and he’s still begging for a special. I’ve seen a couple guys of his elk do specials over the years

problem might be him

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
that Andre kid is very andrew schultzy to me....nikkas like charlagmagne gon learn the hard way eventually.
I can see why Godfrey chose Andre. He's young, Asian, has a unique voice and is a decent young comedian. He's different bc of all those things. The upside/potential there is great for Godfreys relevance as a black comic

breh believing you're talented is one thing, RISKING your own money in that belief is a whole other story. comics are weird as hell, if they can tour together why can't they film those sets and put a special out? Corey holcomb did it.
Corey also took YEARS to get a decent 5150 setup where there werent internet issues or camera quality orobs etc. Despite fans giving money every ep

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Ali would kill T.I......literally :heh:
damn show would.. that nikka jus look n sound like he sassy... he will beat the brakes off clifford..

that nikka was on pimp c head when pimp was talkin shyt to his sister

bun didnt make it known pimp was with him,,,he was gone let pimp get lumped up...