Official Godfrey Comedian (In Godfrey We Trust Podcast)

Daps
on the episode before last he was Juelzing for Andrew Schultz' closet racist ass:francis:

As I said before Godfrey is a talented comedian...but like Corey Holcomb they have an issue with picking up on the subtlety of racism. The same way Corey always talks black this & black that while staying quiet when Darlene gets in her Micro aggression bag. It isn’t the idea of Andrew being racist or not but the idea that since he rode Charla’s coattails to where he wanted to go that he can’t be racist. My nikka Trump spent the 90s hanging with Puff & Russ hahaha

I’m not saying Godfrey doesn’t have good intentions or whatever but it’s painful hearing these guys screaming all this black shyt but then turn around and have a hard time grasping basic nuances.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Yeah I’m done with this podcast.

Andre corny as fukk, and you can tell he’s on some :mjpls:

Plus the constant conspiracy theories...

Im done. shyts corny.
:snooze:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
As I said before Godfrey is a talented comedian...but like Corey Holcomb they have an issue with picking up on the subtlety of racism. The same way Corey always talks black this & black that while staying quiet when Darlene gets in her Micro aggression bag. It isn’t the idea of Andrew being racist or not but the idea that since he rode Charla’s coattails to where he wanted to go that he can’t be racist. My nikka Trump spent the 90s hanging with Puff & Russ hahaha

I’m not saying Godfrey doesn’t have good intentions or whatever but it’s painful hearing these guys screaming all this black shyt but then turn around and have a hard time grasping basic nuances.
Latest episode he's Juelzing for Elvis Presley saying "I know he stole black people's music... BUT.. he was a great performer" :stopitslime::gucci:

I agree breh.

These old 50 plus year olds think racism is being called names :unimpressed:
They lack any nuanced understanding, which is pathetic for a black man who's halfway to a hundred :snoop:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

I've stated here before that Godfrey in particular jumped on the problack /kiss black woman's asses(whilst smashing PAWGs) bandwagon late.

He puts on an act for the camera, I've followed Cellar Crowd NY comics for 15 years, Godfrey was the token handsome non-threatening black guy that fukk'd white girls. That's always been his lane

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Godfrey needs to stop trying to go live on Instagram during a live fukking show :mjlol:

breh trying to pretend like he listening, whilst trying to be in frame for his phone :stopitslime:

this was a decent episode.
Still missing the Dante fractor

That shyt is so irritating...its like being in a room with a bunch of Gen Z's:snoop:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I've stated here before that Godfrey in particular jumped on the problack /kiss black woman's asses(whilst smashing PAWGs) bandwagon late.

He puts on an act for the camera, I've followed Cellar Crowd NY comics for 15 years, Godfrey was the token handsome non-threatening black guy that fukk'd white girls. That's always been his lane
Where do you get that from?

He talked plenty of times about how he was the dude spitting pro-black shyt in college in public, and that was confirmed by guests on the podcast.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Where do you get that from?

He talked plenty of times about how he was the dude spitting pro-black shyt in college in public, and that was confirmed by guests on the podcast.
Again I've followed Cellar comics since Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn, I'm not saying Godfrey was an Uncle Tom, I've explained that his militancy is based on wanting to be accepted by whites... A militant integrationist

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Again I've followed Cellar comics since Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn, I'm not saying Godfrey was an Uncle Tom, I've explained that his militancy is based on wanting to be accepted by whites... A militant integrationist
I'm not disputing that, I'm saying that pretending that it's an act and that he jumped on the bandwagon recently is disingenuous.

He might have become more vocal with the years but according to his entourage and just the random obscure facts he brings it's always been a part of him. So unless you know him from college and can debunk the lectures they say he would do, your narrative seems more built on intuition than anything...

I don't know the man personally neither so let me stop this. :hubie:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I'm not disputing that, I'm saying that pretending that it's an act and that he jumped on the bandwagon recently is disingenuous.

He might have become more vocal with the years but according to his entourage and just the random obscure facts he brings it's always been a part of him. So unless you know him from college and can debunk the lectures they say he would do, your narrative seems more built on intuition than anything...

I don't know the man personally neither so let me stop this. :hubie:
Let me engage your semantics.
Godfrey smashes PAWGs (International ones) and racially ambiguous models/mullatos.
I have no problem with this, and no man should.

The issue comes in when he constantly goes on long tirades about how "beautiful" black woman are, and how black women are the "most beautiful" women in the game, when he clearly prefers white or mixed bytchs.

Same as his militancy, he wants crackers to accept him as the token safe black guy, so his militancy is and has always been an act, coz he's mirroring the viewpoints of a Malcolm X or Fred Hampton, but strictly to "white guilt" his liberal white "friends" to accept him.

We are not questioning his militancy or his manhood, more the fact that it's all a ploy to get accepted by the very same whites he is seemingly rallying against.

What part of that are we disagreeing on?
I don't have to have known him from his Chicago days to spot that in someone, as a black man I can summize the racial undertones in any situation within a short period of time

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Latest episode he's Juelzing for Elvis Presley saying "I know he stole black people's music... BUT.. he was a great performer" :stopitslime::gucci:

I agree breh.

These old 50 plus year olds think racism is being called names :unimpressed:
They lack any nuanced understanding, which is pathetic for a black man who's halfway to a hundred :snoop:

:mjlol: @ this entire post

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue comes in when he constantly goes on long tirades about how "beautiful" black woman are, and how black women are the "most beautiful" women in the game, when he clearly prefers white or mixed bytchs

How do you know that’s what he prefers? The non black broads may be the ones showing the most interest.... When is the last time a sister asked you to go with her to see a Godfrey set?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
How do you know that’s what he prefers? The non black broads may be the ones showing the most interest.... When is the last time a sister asked you to go with her to see a Godfrey set?
Oh I actually thought I was talking to someone who knew the Cellar Crowd NY comics (Burr, Patrice, Keith, Vos etc) and that whole world and its various subcultures,Opie and Anthony, Cult of Black Philip etc
If you don't know about Godfrey's taste for white chicks then you're not qualified to be having this discussion with me.

Peace6