Official Godfather Trilogy thread. Plus info on why Sicilians called Michael "Migueleh"

Realest nikka from the GF trilogy?

• Vito Andolini Corleone

• Miguele Corleone

• Fredo Corleone

• Santino Corleone

• Constanzia Corleone Rizzi

• Mama Corleone

• Vinzenzo Mancini Corleone

• Pete Clemenza

• Tessio

• Luca Brasi

• Moe Greene

• Hyman Roth

• Tom Hagen

• Johnny Fontaine

• Joey zaza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
:camby:You didn't prove shyt. First of all the script says Michele not Miguele you dumb fukking idiot.

Second.:heh:This dumb ass thinks Italian pronunciation changes Michael to Miguele. Are you Mexican?
:umad:You got proven wrong. Fake ass Italian.
:mindblown: I'm not even the only nikka who said that in this thread
:patrice:
You sure they were calling him "Miguele"? Sicilians often pronounce the letter C as a G, so it might have just sounded something like Miguel. Plus, I can't find anything that suggests his real name was "Miguele", and as far as I know Miguel is a Spanish name. I'm going to have to watch those scenes over.

Man, UncleRuckus dumb as all fukk :snoop: I was right, you were wrong, take your L and KIM :camby:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:mindblown: I'm not even the only nikka who said that in this thread

Man, you are dumb as all fukk :snoop: I was right, you were wrong, take your L and KIM :camby:
So now you quoting someone elses response and personal opinion to try and prove your point. Which he himself said he wasn't sure about. And you STILL post no links to anything about gf with the spelling Miguele Corleone. How many L's you tryna take today? You lost fanook. Go to bed.

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
So now you quoting someone elses response and personal opinion to try and prove your point. Which he himself said he wasn't sure about. And you STILL post no links to anything about gf with the spelling Miguele Corleone. How many L's you tryna take today? You lost fanook. Go to bed.
I won. Here's the final piece of evidence to seal the deal:

LISTEN CAREFULLY AT 0:55. IT'S PRONOUNCED MIGUELE. If I spelled it Michele, yall woulda lost your shyt and been more lost than you are now. Plus, it looks too feminine, I aint tryin to feminise my nikka like that.

I win, you lose.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I won. Here's the final piece of evidence to seal the deal:

LISTEN CAREFULLY AT 0:55. IT'S PRONOUNCED MIGUELE. If I spelled it Michele, yall woulda lost your shyt and been more lost than you are now. Plus, it looks too feminine, I aint tryin to feminise my nikka like that.

I win, you lose.

:mjlol:Pronunciation doesn't change the spelling of a name. Which has been my point since the last page.

:deadhorse:You really are slow. I don't care if the pastor "Pronounced" it Miguele, in THE SCRIPT it says Michael or Michele. Not Miguele.

:ufdup:If you're right then I guess they've been spelling James Bond wrong this whole time.

It's should be spelt James Pond because British people pronounce their B's as P's. :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol:Pronunciation doesn't change the spelling of a name. Which has been my point since the last page.

:deadhorse:You really are slow. I don't care if the pastor "Pronounced" it Miguele, in THE SCRIPT it says Michael or Michele. Not Miguele.

:ufdup:If you're right then I guess they've been spelling James Bond wrong this whole time.

It's should be spelt James Pond because British people pronounce their B's as P's. :russ:

Not to get in the middle of all this back and forth but if it helps, his name is michael in the book:whoknows:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Not to get in the middle of all this back and forth but if it helps, his name is michael in the book:whoknows:
Breh, he's the youngest Corleone. He was born in America with Fredo. His name is Michael. Not Miguele. I don't give a shyt what this finto italiano says.

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur

U mad cos I spelt it like it was pronounced :pachaha: :umad: :umad: :umad:

Sometimes pronunciation does change spelling, like with the Goombah example I gave you. I guess then, according to you, we can never spell Vladimir like that anymore, since it's supposed to be Wladimir. No more Vlad the Impaler or any other nikka who spell it Vladimir. :mjlol:

In the book, it never says that his government name is Michael. It's never specified, but if Sonny, Fred and Connie's gubmint names are Italian, I see no reason why Mig's wouldn't be :manny: Vito ain't no c00n. He don't bow down to no WASPs.

His momma call him Miguele... I'ma call him Miguele

original.jpg

Daps
Voted Santino.

While i may try n emulate the demeanor and/or moves of
Vito or Michael, my inner-Sonny usually gets the best of
me, i.e., ill-tempered, boozing up n fukking hoes on the side,
n rolling anyone who tries to fukk w/ me or my fam :sadcam:

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
:dead: at this miguele shyt.

He's not a spanish twink, he's an Italian don.

Not that it matters, but Michael in italian is michele, I'm pretty sure. Pronounced Mi-kay-lee.
That's not how it's pronounced. It's pronounced Miguele, watch the vid I posted or the Trilogy. Has nothing to do w Spanish.
Seems like @Quarterback is as italian as the Olive Garden

Give Michael "Michele" Corleone a spanish name, brehs :mjlol:
Didn't give him a Spanish name, dumbass, I spelled his Italian name phonetically.

Knowing the IQ level of the coli,everyone would mispronounce his Italian name just like this FoodMane nikka just did. So the phonetic spelling was posted to educate nikkas.

Why yall throwin Spanish in there, cos of Cabrera's name :heh: :mjlol: Not the same thing, dummies.

Last edited: