Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
So much shyt wrong and vile with this film
  • Leslie Jones forced to "Black It Up"
  • Kristen Wiig just looking out of place, like she doesn't know what to do
  • McCarthy unable to stop being a "Will Farrell", doing the same character
  • Making this movie Misogynistic against Men, when the Original Film was empowering women as smart and intelligent.
  • Proton Packs killing ghosts in the second half of the movie, when its suppose to lasso them.
  • The four leading ladies didn't write any of this shyt
fukk this piss ass film :pacspit:
I'm watching now and it is beyond terrible so far

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Man....the humor in this was ROUGH. I mean, the timing, content, rhythm....everything any these scenes that were supposed to be funny just fell so incredibly flat.

Maybe Feig just can't write PG-13?

The Hemsworth bits were the only consistently entertaining part of the film.

Even given the mild critical reception that tempered my expectations, this still fell well short. Just a complete misfire that gives me zero confidence in the franchise going forward.

If that's the case he can't do comedy in the first place, period. Everybody can add a 'you shlockfaced pigfukk!' to the end of a sentence and get a chuckle from the audience. And for the record, I am saying Feig and McCarthy suck at comedy.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thought it was implied. Figured cats here knew that on the real
Only hardcore fans who read about the history of the movies would know that. The average moviegoer wouldn't care that much to research it.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It was decent and a more than fair remake. 7/10 only because it was a remake.

Did think they played Leslie Jones character though. Making her characterd lines cliche and unintelligent sounding.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So much shyt wrong and vile with this film
  • Leslie Jones forced to "Black It Up"
  • Kristen Wiig just looking out of place, like she doesn't know what to do
  • McCarthy unable to stop being a "Will Farrell", doing the same character
  • Making this movie Misogynistic against Men, when the Original Film was empowering women as smart and intelligent.
  • Proton Packs killing ghosts in the second half of the movie, when its suppose to lasso them.
  • The four leading ladies didn't write any of this shyt
fukk this piss ass film :pacspit:
50517344.jpg

:lolbron:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The problem is that movies just cost too fukking much these days. There's no reason this should have cost $144 million.

So it can open at #1 and be the highest opening of feig and mcarthys' career and still have these doom and gloom articles written.

ditto for Star Trek Beyond.
For no reason at all the studio put all of their eggs in the basket like this shyt was gonna do Marvel numbers. Shot themselves in the foot. They were going for a game changer when anybody with a brain could tell it was just gonna be a successful comedy and nothing more.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I said that breh lol
You didn't mention the ownership part I only know that from reading a bunch of shyt about GB. I want to know why he seems to hate GB (2 specifically the) it's not as if he's only done Oscar caliber movies through that years. The real reason I

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You didn't mention the ownership part I only know that from reading a bunch of shyt about GB. I want to know why he seems to hate GB (2 specifically the) it's not as if he's only done Oscar caliber movies through that years. The real reason I

Well he's a curmudgeon and he says that the first one was so dope and he didn't feel like the second one matched it. He said the movie they talked about is different then the movie they shot and he just didn't care because he was blown

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he's a curmudgeon and he says that the first one was so dope and he didn't feel like the second one matched it. He said the movie they talked about is different then the movie they shot and he just didn't care because he was blown
Meh but when you doing 2 garfields , osmosis jones he seems to hate GB2 more