Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Kate McKinnon is immune to criticism, but she should be sweeping the Razzies this year.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching it now on FX and it's pretty damn good so far. A lot more comedy than I expected. Chris Hemsworth is hilarious and I'm glad Marvel let him embrace his comedic timing more. My guy took the lenses out of his fukking glasses :mjlol: "Which one of these pictures makes me look more like a doctor?" All of the main cast had great chemistry too.

Also I just checked the reviews for the first time and I never knew it was so well received by critics. All I knew about it was the fan backlash and that it bombed so I assumed it was a bad flick. I should have known better since the backlash was mostly from conservative men who hadn't actually seen the film.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not to sound like one of them , but any positive criticism this movie got was the counteract that. this movie fukkin blows.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
Watching it now on FX and it's pretty damn good so far. A lot more comedy than I expected. Chris Hemsworth is hilarious and I'm glad Marvel let him embrace his comedic timing more. My guy took the lenses out of his fukking glasses :mjlol: "Which one of these pictures makes me look more like a doctor?" All of the main cast had great chemistry too.

Also I just checked the reviews for the first time and I never knew it was so well received by critics. All I knew about it was the fan backlash and that it bombed so I assumed it was a bad flick. I should have known better since the backlash was mostly from conservative men who hadn't actually seen the film.

:dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The backlash was from the majority who either saw it or saw it for what it was, and having seen it I can honestly say that it was a piece of shyt film. Get that conservative bullshyt talking point out of here, it got trashed because it didn't need to be made. BTW: This whole conservative/liberal division is a bunch of crap because they're both the same.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The backlash was from the majority who either saw it or saw it for what it was, and having seen it I can honestly say that it was a piece of shyt film. Get that conservative bullshyt talking point out of here, it got trashed because it didn't need to be made. BTW: This whole conservative/liberal division is a bunch of crap because they're both the same.
The majority of who? Critics gave it good reviews overall and plenty of people in this very thread said it was a decent film.

And miss me with that “same sides” bullshyt. It’s dumb as fukk and only repeated by people who don’t understand what’s going on.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
It had too many dance sequences and the og characters needed to be mentors not alternate personalities. The film also had trouble figuring out if it wanted to be a sequel or standalone, also the villain was so weak he got replaced 1/3 the way through the film. If the writers hadn’t fixed those minor things, maybe let Wig & MCCarthy let loose a little more and it would’ve been a lot better.

I really enjoyed McKinnon’s engineering scenes with the upgrades.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Movie was trash, awful and unlikeable characters and lacked the NYC attitude....