Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best use of 3D since avatar. Jones McKinnon and Hemsworth were consistently funny

Rebooting was still unnecessary. They could've easily had a scene of Aykroyd murray and Hudson passing the torch to the new team.

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
Just came back from seeing it, I thought it was pretty funny and would give it a 7/10.

I don't really remember Ghostbusters from when I watched as a kid, so I can't compare it...but I laughed throughout this movie:manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wasn't just men, some women hated the movie too.

I ave no issues with anyone who didn't like this movie because they thought it was a bad movie which is what the Asian chick's review basically said (well as much of it as I watched...who the fukk needs over 15 minutes for a single movie review?) but the white chick is like a Lady Neckbeard because she seems to have made up her mind about not liking the movie a long time ago like the rest of her brethren. That is where I kind of dismiss your criticism if you have had a hate on for this flick from the moment it was announced like Ghostbusters is the first fukking movie to be remade.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Good flick. Four of them have great chemistry together. The only silly parts of it were when they stopped to pay homage and it just put the story to a screeching stop. Except one homage which was fun and also pointed out how fukkin expensive New York is lol.

Good effects, nice character moments and genuine heart.

Oh and hemsworth was hilarious

The movie was entertaining. It was not "good"

It was ok at best.

6/10

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I ave no issues with anyone who didn't like this movie because they thought it was a bad movie which is what the Asian chick's review basically said (well as much of it as I watched...who the fukk needs over 15 minutes for a single movie review?) but the white chick is like a Lady Neckbeard because she seems to have made up her mind about not liking the movie a long time ago like the rest of her brethren. That is where I kind of dismiss your criticism if you have had a hate on for this flick from the moment it was announced like Ghostbusters is the first fukking movie to be remade.

Yup that's how I feel about any flick. It's one thing if you watch something and just don't like it. Cool that happens. Movies are subjective. But going into a movie already deciding that you don't like it before the credits roll, then you get no credence from me

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I enjoyed it:leon:
The cameos were fine, but this should have just been a direct sequel to the OG. They could have easily just reopened the firehouse after it had been shutdown for 30 years and just use Murray and/or Akroyd like they used Han Solo in TFA:what:
This ghost battles are the best out of all 3 movies:gladbron:
I had maybe 3 big laughs especially when Slimer drove by in the Ecto-1 with his thot and friends:heh:
Leslie Jones was actually useful, more than Winston ever was:jbhmm:
Ive heard different opinions about Kate Mckinnen but I loved her. I laughed every scene she did something in:russ:
Thor was funny:yeshrug:
This is better than Ghostbusters 2. GB1 > GB2016 > GB2:mjshrug1:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I enjoyed it:leon:
The cameos were fine, but this should have just been a direct sequel to the OG. They could have easily just reopened the firehouse after it had been shutdown for 30 years and just use Murray and/or Akroyd like they used Han Solo in TFA:what:
This ghost battles are the best out of all 3 movies:gladbron:
I had maybe 3 big laughs especially when Slimer drove by in the Ecto-1 with his thot and friends:heh:
Leslie Jones was actually useful, more than Winston ever was:jbhmm:
Ive heard different opinions about Kate Mckinnen but I loved her. I laughed every scene she did something in:russ:
Thor was fine:yeshrug:
This is better than Ghostbusters 2. GB1 > GB2016 > GB2:mjshrug1:

I thought about that when I peeped it too. I had to do a quick dig into my memory to think of what they had Winston do in the movies and yeah you could take him out of both movies and nothing changes. Leslie is actually key to the plot. Which is good but also messed up at the same time.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Oh... you're one of those people.:ducreux2:
When did you first see the original ghostbusters breh? When it hit dvd?

3a94a3142a920ce31cf9f54383803d16.png