Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hemsworth was hilarious. Every time he put his hands over his eyes when there was a loud noise made me lose it.

Or wondering which picture made him look more like a doctor. Or his reasoning for not wearing lenses in his glasses

I love how he was inept at his job because he's dumber than a bag of hammers rather than just because he just doesn't give s shyt like Jeneane.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hemsworth was hilarious. Every time he put his hands over his eyes when there was a loud noise made me lose it.

He was killing that ish with all of the little nuances. I would've never thought he had such good comedic timing.

I did like his cameo and did appreciate them testing weapons in an alley and in a subway before putting people in danger lol

Also, Kate McKinnon continues to be so on point.
She and Hemsworth were my favorite people in the movie. Props to. Melissa for playing it straight and letting other people shine which allowed her to be more droll and quick witted

She was on point. It seems to me that she was channeling some of her Justin Beiber.

You can tell that they really took what was on the page with the characters...doesn't seem like much...and turned them into personalities. And Melissa NOT playing Melissa is such a bonus.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Also obviously there are cats in here who won't see the movie (even tho you post in the thread about the movie) but straight up you should give it a shot. There's clearly a lot of love for the original and they serve the first movie and the cast well with this movie. The characters aren't retreads of any of those characters and it's a lot funnier than the trailers (like most Paul feig movies)
nah, im gucci

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Also obviously there are cats in here who won't see the movie (even tho you post in the thread about the movie) but straight up you should give it a shot. There's clearly a lot of love for the original and they serve the first movie and the cast well with this movie. The characters aren't retreads of any of those characters and it's a lot funnier than the trailers (like most Paul feig movies)

@MartyMcFly to English translation of the above post:

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You posted on the Ant-man thread and had no interest in seeing the movie. :francis:
They honestly lost me at Leslie Jones and her brand of comedy, I think I will wait for the blue ray rip brehski :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You posted on the Ant-man thread and had no interest in seeing the movie. :francis:
They honestly lost me at Leslie Jones and her brand of comedy, I think I will wait for the blue ray rip brehski :manny:

I posted when the trailers popped off, when Edgar wright jumped ship, and when someone straight up asked me had I seen it breh. Big difference. I wasn't posting just to say the movie was going to be bad and bemoaning everything about it and posting negative reviews to prove my point. A trailer and when someone shouted me out asking my opinion. Big difference

Last edited: