Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How thew hell did I skim over that stupid-ass comment by @MartyMcFly. Better stop praising the old Star Wars films too buddy since even Lucas felt it was necessary to change everything about them in them special editions.:troll:

Like always you were too busy with your head up your ass to notice anything. It's cool man it happens

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fuk spielberg for not liking hook..........thud butt crew for life
thud_ballnew2.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good flick. Four of them have great chemistry together. The only silly parts of it were when they stopped to pay homage and it just put the story to a screeching stop. Except one homage which was fun and also pointed out how fukkin expensive New York is lol.

Good effects, nice character moments and genuine heart.

Oh and hemsworth was hilarious

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also obviously there are cats in here who won't see the movie (even tho you post in the thread about the movie) but straight up you should give it a shot. There's clearly a lot of love for the original and they serve the first movie and the cast well with this movie. The characters aren't retreads of any of those characters and it's a lot funnier than the trailers (like most Paul feig movies)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked it. It was a goofy/fun summer movie.
People acting like it is destroying the legacy of the original movie are being ridiculous. If that shytty Ghostbusters 2 didn't ruin Ghostbusters for you then this remake won't cause any harm to your childhood nostalgia either.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked it. It was a goofy/fun summer movie.
People acting like it is destroying the legacy of the original movie are being ridiculous. If that shytty Ghostbusters 2 didn't ruin Ghostbusters for you then this remake won't cause any harm to your childhood nostalgia either.

My man:wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Also obviously there are cats in here who won't see the movie (even tho you post in the thread about the movie) but straight up you should give it a shot. There's clearly a lot of love for the original and they serve the first movie and the cast well with this movie. The characters aren't retreads of any of those characters and it's a lot funnier than the trailers (like most Paul feig movies)

Their SNL chemistry was good. My only problem is that it could've EASILY been a passing of the torch movie without losing a beat, because some of the homage scenes were heavy handed. They even used the original theme. LOL

They actually practiced with their weapons, instead of just shooting ish up like Ray, Peter, Winston & Egon. I hope I'm not the only one that noticed Harold Ramiss' cameo.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Their SNL chemistry was good. My only problem is that it could've EASILY been a passing of the torch movie without losing a beat, because some of the homage scenes were heavy handed. They even used the original theme. LOL

They actually practiced with their weapons, instead of just shooting ish up like Ray, Peter, Winston & Egon. I hope I'm not the only one that noticed Harold Ramiss' cameo.

I did like his cameo and did appreciate them testing weapons in an alley and in a subway before putting people in danger lol

Also, Kate McKinnon continues to be so on point. She and Hemsworth were my favorite people in the movie. Props to. Melissa for playing it straight and letting other people shine which allowed her to be more droll and quick witted

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I did like his cameo and did appreciate them testing weapons in an alley and in a subway before putting people in danger lol

Also, Kate McKinnon continues to be so on point. She and Hemsworth were my favorite people in the movie. Props to. Melissa for playing it straight and letting other people shine which allowed her to be more droll and quick witted
Hemsworth was hilarious. Every time he put his hands over his eyes when there was a loud noise made me lose it.