Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
There's a lot wrong with GB2, but my major gripe is the type of film/filter used. shyt almost looked like it was filmed on video tape during a lot of CG and camera motion scenes.

As a kid, it's Secret of the Ooze status, much as it is as an adult.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There's a lot wrong with GB2, but my major gripe is the type of film/filter used. shyt almost looked like it was filmed on video tape during a lot of CG and camera motion scenes.

That is the perfect comparison

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

That is the perfect comparison
:jbhmm:
so what yalls are saying is... our parents started bytching and forced the studio to dumb it down?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:jbhmm:
so what yalls are saying is... our parents started bytching and forced the studio to dumb it down?

Nah not at all. Just comparing it in the sense of how dope the 1st one was and how much the 2nd one pales in comparison in retrospect. As a kid I loved turtles 2. Thought it was infinitely better than the first. Then I grew up

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Nah not at all. Just comparing it in the sense of how dope the 1st one was and how much the 2nd one pales in comparison in retrospect. As a kid I loved turtles 2. Thought it was infinitely better than the first. Then I grew up
As a kid, the 2nd ANYTHING was stuntin on the 1st :russ:

Predator 2, tho :ufdup:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm one of the few who enjoyed GB2

I love Ghostbusters 2.Even as a adult i smile and laugh through the entire movie.The original Ghostbusters was about as perfect of a movie as you could make so i could see why older critics may have been let down.But kids still loved it.

a fukking ghost train!? :ohmy:

slime shooting proton packs? :ohmy:

the new Ecto-1? :ohmy:

It's definitely a fun movie.You're not alone.