Reppin
Sneak Nation
Absolute garbage

200_s.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
With a $154 million budget too? :scusthov:

But they'll probably get a lot of money from the international box office right?
merch is a big thing for these movies but it looks like they fukked that up with there casting choices:mjpls:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
in case anyone was wondering, Ecto Cooler sucks. I'm sure you have fond memories of it, but it sucks. i guess it's because I'm an adult now who doesn't drink "juice" but i wasn't into it at all, and it didn't bring back nostalgic feelings. pretty sure it gave me diarrhea too. and no fukkin Slimer on the packaging is criminal. they even failed on that.

have a good night
Slimer aint on it?

Used to call it slimer juice...

Blasphemy

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
shyt looked terrible..and they should have went with a mixed gender cast :manny:

The merch is shelfwarming and hitting clearance :skip:

and I can't find that ecto cooler at all

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Song off the soundtrack

should've gotten Nas to do a track...he's suppose to be in the film I think

Who the heck is G-Eazy? :leostare:

G-Eazy is a White Rapper that most black folks (Even nikkas in The Booth) haven't heard of. This is despite the fact that he had a HUGE platinum-selling, Top 10 HIT on The Billboard Hot 100 this year called "Me, Myself, & I":

Dude also has guest features from notables Black Hip-hop & R&B artists on his albums, but most black folks still haven't heard of him.

:lupe: shyt is spooky out here. These Record labels have found away to push White Rappers to cacs without Blacks knowing they exist.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
G-Eazy is a White Rapper that most black folks (Even nikkas in The Booth) haven't heard of. This is despite the fact that he had a HUGE platinum-selling, Top 10 HIT on The Billboard Hot 100 this year called "Me, Myself, & I":

Dude also has guest features from notables Black Hip-hop & R&B artists on his albums, but most black folks still haven't heard of him.

:lupe: shyt is spooky out here. These Record labels have found away to push White Rappers to cacs without Blacks knowing they exist.

:ohhh:

100+ million views... yea shyt is really spooky