Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
i'll take this a step further... i don't even think a Ghostbusters movie with a cast I'd like would be good. this might just be a franchise that is past it's expiration date.
No Ramis, no hope.

fukking Hollywood should've done part 3 when they were all here on earth.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
FPwCbIV.png

:huhldup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess that's their gimmick, all the videos I seen the one girl doesn't say anything she just nods and shakes her head. This is the first one I saw with this other girl in it.
The one chick with the fan just seemed odd. If she ain't wanna be in the video she could have just moved.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
in case anyone was wondering, Ecto Cooler sucks. I'm sure you have fond memories of it, but it sucks. i guess it's because I'm an adult now who doesn't drink "juice" but i wasn't into it at all, and it didn't bring back nostalgic feelings. pretty sure it gave me diarrhea too. and no fukkin Slimer on the packaging is criminal. they even failed on that.

have a good night

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man, believe me, if i was in their situation I'd sell the fukk out quicker than you can say "cha-ching" but Fallout Boy started as a pretty good pop-punk type band back in the day but now make some of the most overproduced, poppy faggy* music on the planet.

Only band in history whose first track on their first album is far and away their best song.

*no offense, SJWs