Waiting for that trailer drop :steviej:

No one wants to see #StarkSet in these Westeros streets :birdman:

RXhNWsD.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Targaryens are supposed to have perfect recall from birth as an additional side effect from their connection to dragons. Aerys was known for not forgetting a single moment of his life before he went mad. Jon displays this in conversation with the Grand Meister at the wall in season 2, episode 7. This is really a clue that Daenerys may actually not be Targaryen at all, but instead a

I just made that shyt up :pachaha:
Repped :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I agree. I liked the Sparrow b/c he basically told Cercei that he couldn’t be bought....

But he told her that after she gave him power.
:ufdup:
cersi's whole thing was "I'm not going to be loyal but I expect you to be loyal "and other than the starks, that kept blowing up in her face

Typical woman

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
cersi's whole thing was "I'm not going to be loyal but I expect you to be loyal "and other than the starks, that kept blowing up in her face

Typical woman

Clearly I disagree with the typical woman comment, but Cercei is a delusional, grade A b!tch. I swear she succeeds in spite of her huge, self inflicted disasters. She assists the killing of her husband to control the realm via Joffrey, but finds out that he is an uncontrollable psychopath. She tries to marry Tyrion off only for her father to demand that she wed Loras as well. My favorite one is when she underestimates the Sparrow and chooses to blow up a whole city as a response - b/c there's no such thing as backlash right? She has absolutely no foresight. As Tywin said, Cercei is not as smart as she thinks she is - which is one of the truest statements of the entire series.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I haven't read all of the reactions to this episode so I might have just missed it.

But has anyone brought up that Rhaegar is a piece of shyt?:gucci:

I mean, I'm not totaaaally sure how annulment works in Westeros, especially for rulers, but I see no way he could marry a new soon-to-be queen, and have his other children still remain in line for the throne. I mean, in the books Renly and Loras wanted Robert to annul his marriage to Cersei and marry Margaery, and that would only make sense for the Tyrells if that meant their children became the legitimate heirs. So Rhaegar and Lyanna totally knew that they were cutting the Martell kids out of the picture with no fukks given:birdman:

It's one thing if Rhaegar was just fukking around and fathered some b*stards, a lot of rulers do that, but he dissolved his marriage without anyone knowing. It not onlywould have shamed the fukk out of the Martells, but it would have meant Aegon and Rhanerys were disinherited.

Elia would have to take her little prince and princess back to Dorne as Aegon and Rhanerys Waters:bryan::mjcry:

And what's even more fukked up is Elia nearly died giving birth to Aegon for Rhaegar. The son he always wanted

Rhaegar still tossed them b*stards:camby: in the bushes for Jon:francis:

But maybe someone has a sharper idea on how inheritance would have worked with an annulment:ld:cuz I'm not seeing any other way. Unless Rhaegar was going to somehow still claim that his other children were still trueborn Targs. But that sounds messy as fukk and a prelude to another Targ civil war.
I'm listening to the Fire and Blood audiobook and yeah, I'm chucking this entire post in the bushes. King Maegor was marrying and setting aside chicks left and right:mjlol:

bytch ass nikka even married 3 chicks on the same day and was having threesoms and shyt with his wives:shaq::troll:
It did lead to some problems with the faith, smallfolk, and the houses of the wives he set aside but he put them to the sword and dared them to say anything about him marrying whoever he wanted and disinheriting whoever he wanted:birdman:

So the template set forth by him was to do whatever he wanted and then justify it later. Seems Prince Rhaegar was just following the example set by his ancestors. He could have told the septon that married him and Lyanna that Ellia was barren and couldn't have children anymore after almost dying in childbirth to have Aegon. And then after justifying why he had taken another wife, he could decide who was first in line between his two little Aegons:francis:

Still fukked up but it makes sense within their world

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm listening to the Fire and Blood audiobook and yeah, I'm chucking this entire post in the bushes. King Maegor was marrying and setting aside chicks left and right:mjlol:

bytch ass nikka even married 3 chicks on the same day and was having threesoms and shyt with his wives:shaq::troll:
It did lead to some problems with the faith, smallfolk, and the houses of the wives he set aside but he put them to the sword and dared them to say anything about him marrying whoever he wanted and disinheriting whoever he wanted:birdman:

So the template set forth by him was to do whatever he wanted and then justify it later. Seems Prince Rhaegar was just following the example set by his ancestors. He could have told the septon that married him and Lyanna that Ellia was barren and couldn't have children anymore after almost dying in childbirth to have Aegon. And then after justifying why he had taken another wife, he could decide who was first in line between his two little Aegons:francis:

Still fukked up but it makes sense within their world
could have saved you some money

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
could have saved you some money

Nah I had like 4 audible credits backed up. And I need hours worth of stuff to listen to at work and on my hour long commutes to work. Im 7 hours into a 28 hour listen:ahh:

Plus a lot of this is entertaining in that GRRM style that I miss. The tale about a chick that got knocked up in her town getting sent by the hand of the king to dragonstone to covertly seduce the king and stop him from consummating the marriage to his 13 year old sister :mjlol: