NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Peep Masie Williams with the dagger flip at the end. fukkin' impressive :obama:

47FfZlFd_o.gif

It's even more impressive knowing how much she had to train using her non-dominate hand, since while Arya Stark is left-handed, Maisie Williams is not.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I kinda liked the Sparrow and his zealots on their own fukked up way, how they tore shyt up and especially how they made Cersei suffer

I just didn't believe them as a force to be reckoned with before they got Tommen on their side. I'm sure in the books it's different but they looked :flabbynsick: I remember on my first watch that their arc annoyed me like Theon when he was getting tortured :scusthov: like we get it, just overdid it imo

When Kingslayer rode to the sept on horseback w/ the army to raise up on Sparrow :wow: but Tommen :russell:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I just didn't believe them as a force to be reckoned with before they got Tommen on their side. I'm sure in the books it's different but they looked :flabbynsick: I remember on my first watch that their arc annoyed me like Theon when he was getting tortured :scusthov: like we get it, just overdid it imo

When Kingslayer rode to the sept on horseback w/ the army to raise up on Sparrow :wow: but Tommen :russell:

Them incest genetics, one son was a psycho and the other one was a soyboy :mjlol: